Email notices

/ Email notices #22  
I found out why I'm not receiving email notices anymore, I haven't paid my $100.00/year membership fee yet, now I've been put on the ignore list, and I blamed it on N. Korean's for nothing, probably came close to starting WWIII.

Last edited:
   / Email notices #23  
I too have noticed lately that Email notices are non existent. Also noticed that PM alerts no longer appear. With no Email notice and no alerts, the PM function borders on worthless. Wonder what gives?

/ Email notices #24  
Yep something is broken. Haven't received any email notifications in more than a week.

/ Email notices #25  
Mine suddenly stopped recently only after they magically appeared about a week earlier. I didn't know about the PM function not working.

/ Email notices #26  
Email alerts appear to be broken, Muhammad (the site owner) is working on it.

Aaron Z

/ Email notices #28  
At least my toaster still works with out email notices, but even toaster's don't work like they use to either, 40 years ago all I had to do is snap my fingers and the wifey would make me toast, not sure but maybe all it takes to fix that is a hearing aid...............

/ Email notices #29  
I'd like to email my toaster to tell it to kiss off and release my toast when it's done! I've gone through so many toasters over the last ten or so years...they're all junk. Won't toast both side evenly if at all. Burn one side, uncook the other. You name it, I've seen it all. If you see mine tell it to phone home.

/ Email notices #30  
I'd like to email my toaster to tell it to kiss off and release my toast when it's done! I've gone through so many toasters over the last ten or so years...they're all junk. Won't toast both side evenly if at all. Burn one side, uncook the other. You name it, I've seen it all. If you see mine tell it to phone home.

Ah, Mate. You've got it set to 'crumpet'.

Easy mistake.