Engine Not Starting

/ Engine Not Starting #14  
On my B26TLB, I have a few times that it would not crank when trying to start it. I found the HST pedal had a switch on it and it would not settle into exact neutral to allow it to start. Jon

/ Engine Not Starting
Actually, I replaced the safety interlock switch on the hydrostat a few months ago. I metered all 3 interlock switches and they are fine. I believe that it must be a loose wire "upstream" from the interlock switch. The nice thing is, it's no longer going to be my problem. I should be getting my new B2301 in a few days and they will be picking up the old one on trade.....

/ Engine Not Starting #16  
So new engine is being put in:censored:

I'm getting the old one, so now I need to think about what it might be good for. Sticking glass on it and using it as a coffee table would give hours of conversation but the wife doesn't like me to use that language in the house. So what to do with it...

FIL thought about finding the local community college and have them use it for a rebuild project to get it rebuilt on the cheap. That's an option.

Maybe I'll watch some YouTube's and see if it's issues are within my abilities with the tools I have. That's an option.

But after that, if it's even possible, what do I do with it? Genny? Rock Crawler? I'd like to hope I'll never need a spare:confused3: