Engine will not start/ Electrical Issue

/ Engine will not start/ Electrical Issue #31  
Seems to me I've heard this story from Kioti owners a few times now.

Yes, I'm a Kioti owner and I've had the exact same issue. It was on my John Deer though.:laughing:

/ Engine will not start/ Electrical Issue #32  
Hi mohican, I am new to the forum here, did you resolve your electrical problem?
I own a LB2204 that is doing the exact same thing, when you turn the key...nothing. I have not checked my cables, though they're not corroded, and I am getting nearly 13v at the battery right to the center post on the ingition switch. However, when I connect one of the wires, say for the accessory or starter...the voltage drops to nearly 8volts. The battery is new as well. One thing I have that I know is bad, is the fusable link coming off the starter. After looking at the wiring schematic (which reads like greek) I wonder why there is a need for a fusable link. I replaced my ignition switch with a Kubota part after learning that older Kubota and Kioti parts were virtually made from the same molds.
I will check/replace the cables on mine.
I will replace the fusable link coming off the starter.
Anyway, I was just wondering if you got yours running and what you did.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.
Max

/ Engine will not start/ Electrical Issue #33  
Hi mohican, I am new to the forum here, did you resolve your electrical problem?
I own a LB2204 that is doing the exact same thing, when you turn the key...nothing. I have not checked my cables, though they're not corroded, and I am getting nearly 13v at the battery right to the center post on the ingition switch. However, when I connect one of the wires, say for the accessory or starter...the voltage drops to nearly 8volts. The battery is new as well. One thing I have that I know is bad, is the fusable link coming off the starter. After looking at the wiring schematic (which reads like greek) I wonder why there is a need for a fusable link. I replaced my ignition switch with a Kubota part after learning that older Kubota and Kioti parts were virtually made from the same molds.
I will check/replace the cables on mine.
I will replace the fusable link coming off the starter.
Anyway, I was just wondering if you got yours running and what you did.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.
Max

For the answer to your question read back a page or so and you will see it has been answered/ problem solved.

/ Engine will not start/ Electrical Issue
For the answer to your question read back a page or so and you will see it has been answered/ problem solved.

It was the positive electrical cable for me. The cable looked great on the outside but somewhere in the middle it had corrosion. I felt dumb for not checking it earlier, but wisdom comes from such things. If you see a drop in electrical flow, then that's where the problem is. At least that's what I've learned this time around.

Also, do your best to keep the tractor covered or in the dry.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your tractor. Mine's been reliable and fairly easy to work on with the help of the good folks on this forum.