Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,351  
Mark: Thinking hard about ordering one of your water coolers for my TIG machine I do get overly warm fingers on occasion, My question is, can I use the same solution I use in my in floor PEX system? I use Cryotek and it's PH stabilized and has the necessary algae mitigators in it plus it has excellent heat transfer properties and do you you take a company check or do you prefer a credit card. I tend to not use credit cards (I also sell non related items on my website) and I don't like portal fees.

Finally, do you offer a flex neck water cooled torch or a rigid neck only in the 150-200 amp range and if you do, what series are they? Pm is perfectly fine with me if you prefer that.

The ethylene glycol is what we recommend. We do have those type torches available. The 20 series is the one I recommend. On top of that I recommend the Rotaflex 20 which gives a 360 degree rotation of the head. Much longer lived than a standard flex head torch. The PowerCool350 is the cooler I'd recommend for "other brand" welders.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,353  
The ethylene glycol is what we recommend. We do have those type torches available. The 20 series is the one I recommend. On top of that I recommend the Rotaflex 20 which gives a 360 degree rotation of the head. Much longer lived than a standard flex head torch. The PowerCool350 is the cooler I'd recommend for "other brand" welders.
I'll check them out this week. You want a CC or a company check and an exemption certificate? I can enclose one or FAX it to you. This is all company expense and tax exempt. Cryotek is ethylene glycol but it's like RV antifreeeze, non toxic and has corrosion inhibitors in it and I have at least a 5 gallon pail on hand, I just looked.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,354  
No tax outside of AZ and CA. A CC is preferred. We can do pay pal. Or a bank transfer. We do take checks, but the check must clear before it is shipped. If you appear in person, cash is not out of the question. lol.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,355  
The gubberment is doing its best to outlaw cash……

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,356  
Trying but in my case, not very well as I like to pay in cash 99% of the time.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,357  
My guess is within 10 years greenbacks will be a thing of the past

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,358  
They haven't figured out how to eliminate the penny yet so cash should be safe for a long time.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,359  
You just might be surprised how fast they ditch the dollar in the next few years

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,360  
All I know is, when I pull a C note out of my wallet to cover something, the seller always gets a grin...