Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,361  
Why do you think they just hired a billion new IRS Agents?!?!???

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,362  
I'm hoping a new administration creates a billion new unemployed IRS agents.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,363  
Just got back from the International Work Boat Show in New Orleans. Couldn't spend any green except for tipping...and even once that was only available by some "app".

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,364  
I have the cyclone 212es and when I'm welding with power set feature, but I'm getting about 3" of wire after I've taken my finger off the wire button. Kinda drives me nuts and of course there is a chance I changed some setting by accident. I do want it to quit as soon as I stop pressing the wire trigger. You guys know how to stop this extra feed?

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,365  
I have the cyclone 212es and when I'm welding with power set feature, but I'm getting about 3" of wire after I've taken my finger off the wire button. Kinda drives me nuts and of course there is a chance I changed some setting by accident. I do want it to quit as soon as I stop pressing the wire trigger. You guys know how to stop this extra feed?
da! I'll call them.
------------------------------------------------------------

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,366  
Are you running it in 4T mode?