Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
Yes, it's possible and easy. We use a standard connector for the power cable, the same as Lincoln or Miller's Dinse style. But for full details you can talk to Duncan as he has all the information and probably the parts to do what you need. In fact he sells some really nice torches for upgrading your unit after you get it.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #392  
Hey Mark! I'm keeping you busy!! :) Just got my i-tig yesterday and played a little bit with it. Everything is fine and I'm kinda impress with the bang 4 the bucks! I'll make a review later when I'll empty a couple bottles, not beer one!! So, I hook it up with a 240 plug, my question is: Can I make and extension cord with a female 240 plug at one end and a 120v male plug at the other end ? Like a small lenght to easily convert to 120v?

Yes. Sure you can make an extension that goes from 240V to 120V. It's preferred to make one that way than go from 120 to 240.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #394  
Thank you very much Mr. Lugo!!

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #395  
I have been cutting metal mostly with cutoff wheels on angle grinders, a chop saw and rarely a torch or a HF band saw. After years of procrastination, I finally purchased a plasma cutter (50 amp Everlast). UPS dropped it off yesterday and I put it together ( very quick and easy) and gave her a test run. All I can say is WOW.....what have I been doing all these years dinking around with that other mess? I cut some clean 1/4" plate first then some super grungy 3/8".....no problem whatsoever on either. Got some 12 gauge sheet metal out and was amazed. My son and I were literally laughing in joyous amazement and looking at each other in awe, both coming to a realization of the new world that had just opened up to us.

My needs are simple and decided I didn't require much from a plasma cutter, any of the machines on the market would probably be fine for me. As bad as I wanted one, I still didn't want to spend much and at that I don't want to throw my money away and a lot of the imports seem leave you hanging soon after purchase. Pilot arc and warranty were both important to me though and Marks presence here on TBN was a big influence. In the end I paid about the same as I would have for a Lotos or Simadre w/ pilot arc and comparable consumable package and I have really good support and warranty. I don't think anyone with similar needs could go wrong with that deal!

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #396  
Hey Mark.
Any deals on the PowerUltra 205?

Just PM me. We always have specials for tbn members.

Our latest edition of PowerTIG welders will be in on the 22nd or 23rd (scheduled for 21st, but customs can be slow to clear). Here is the latest version of the PowerTIG 250EX and the PowerTIG 200DX. 2013 models have larger than ever IGBT's and some circuitry upgrades, The 250 EX has the same features. The PowerTIG 200DX. has been upgraded to panel control of the amps with the foot pedal plugged in now (previously did not), higher pulse frequency up to 150Hz (previously at 25 max), and the addition of the Pre-Flow control. It is also available in dual 120V/240V voltage or single 240V design. Add 100.00 for dual voltage design to list price, and be sure to let me know if you order one from me.

We have good pricing available for these units...especially for TBN members. Let me know you are a member for the best price.

Attachments

• DSC02967.jpg
    DSC02967.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC02985.JPG
    DSC02985.JPG
    928 KB · Views: 177
The new units listed above are IN. Any one interested can give me a call.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #400  
Mark, just PM'd you about a 200DX... Steve