Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
No,
You can always buy direct. Amazon has their stock that they purchase from us.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #412  
I wanted to learn more about the PP60S and the "S" model was not on your web site. Too new?
DRL

No the S-Models are listed on the site as the regular 60's. The only thing really changed is the blowback instead of the HF torch. There is a 3 second tip save as well. We've been working on a new website for some time, and have just not had the time to completely update the old one. The picture is at least current.

What would you specifically like to know? I can give you any detail you'd like.

PowerMTS 200

Tim just keeps building his business with Everlast product. Here's his latest with the new PowerMTS 200. This is the smaller brother of the MTS 250S.

Anyone want a free welder? Odds are pretty good...much better than the lottery. We are starting our latest contest on our forum located here. It's a good place to find out more about our product, and a good place to meet REAL Everlast owners and talk with them about their welders, interests, and yes even problems.

Visit here, to join.

2013 Summer Time Contest. June 21- October 1 2013

Anyone want a free welder? Odds are pretty good...much better than the lottery. We are starting our latest contest on our forum located here. It's a good place to find out more about our product, and a good place to meet REAL Everlast owners and talk with them about their welders, interests, and yes even problems.

Visit here, to join.

2013 Summer Time Contest. June 21- October 1 2013

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #418  
Wow, two free welders!

Completely new PowerPro 164 Special price!

We've revamped the 164 to offer it at a reasonable price and offer the features that are really needed for a TIG/Stick/Plasma unit.

This new unit has the AC frequency and Balance range of the PowerPro 256 at 20-250Hz and 10-90% cleaning.
It also has downslope, and post flow control.
Output for TIG is 160 amps, Stick 130 amps, and Plasma at 40 amps (s-45 torch).
This unit is ALSO DUAL voltage, which puts out a maximum on TIG of 125 amps, Stick 90 amps, and Plasma 25 amps when operated on 110V.
Duty cycle for all functions on all voltages is 60%.
It also includes a fixed 1 and 25 Hz pulse.
The price is a new, lower price of course, at 1200.00
Better yet, we will be open July 4th and 5th and we are going to run a sale of 20% off (shipping not included) the new, lower price. That's 960.00. Price won't get any better than this on an AC/DC machine with Plasma.

Happy Fourth, and Happy Welding!

From the folks at Everlast.

Attachments

• 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 137
   / Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #420  
I'm presently in the market of purhasing a new mig welder and a plasma cutter. I previously had a miller 211 MVP mig and a Spectrum 375 plasma cutter. I want an upgrade for both. I build trailers as a hobby. Thanks