Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #92  
I just wish you were closer to northern Minnesota! My local implement dealers are pathetic for selection and high on pricing. The shipping on heavy implements to this remote neck of the woods would kill your otherwise great prices. Plus, finding a loading dock that does not belong to a competing local dealer who would be willing to unload merchandise that I "should have" bought from them would prove challenging, to say the least.

At least I can browse your website and dream, as well as watch your videos and learn... and yes, you should make a Peanut Fan Club!

Joe

Joe,
If you have pallet forks just have the items ship directly to your location. I have had 6 pallet shipments for implements and other items in the last 2 months to my home and have had no issues. The key to this success is good communication between you and the shipping company. Make sure you get the tracking number of the shipment soon after the item departs. Then call the shipping company LOCAL terminal, the closest one to your location, and request an hour notification. If you need more time to return to the delivery site then request a more notification. Do this immediately on receiving the tracking number and make sure you discuss this with the dispatcher for your local terminal, this gives the dispatcher a heads-up about your delivery. On the morning of the delivery call the local terminal again soon after it opens for business and review the shipping details again with the dispatcher. This is important since a different dispatcher maybe on duty or things may have changed. Make sure you are available by phone during the day so they can contact you. If possible have a fall-back plan just incase you can not reach the delivery site in time. Is there a family member or neighbor you can trust to operate the tractor? If so discuss the delivery with the person before the day of the delivery. Remember it's in the driver and dispatcher best interest to have the delivery execute smoothly and quickly. Since all my deliveries to date have executed smoothly I have not been charged a residential fee for any of the deliveries.

/ Everything Attachments #93  
Todd do you have any plans on opening a Canadian distribution channel? It would make us Canadians more apt to order products as well as you would have a huge market pretty much to all your selves as the implement area for compact tractors is substandard. Just an FYI. ;)

/ Everything Attachments #94  
EverythingAttachments is proud to offer a new section of our website so any one can find a pin on loader bucket for their tractor that did not come with a quick attach. Everyone here on TBN is familiar with the W.R. Long company, I knew Mr. Long from many years ago, and he always told me that he had more drawings for older loaders than anyone else, and I believe him. W.R. Long in the past few weeks has made us a lot of the quick attach adapters if you want to change your loader to a quick attach instead of the old four pin connection. They have also been building a lot of snow blades with the quick attach and the four pin connections.

We have added a W.R. Long section in the manufacturers section Here so you can browse our full line of their great products,

/ Everything Attachments #95  
EverythingAttachments is proud to offer a new section of our website so any one can find a pin on loader bucket for their tractor that did not come with a quick attach. Everyone here on TBN is familiar with the W.R. Long company, I knew Mr. Long from many years ago, and he always told me that he had more drawings for older loaders than anyone else, and I believe him. W.R. Long in the past few weeks has made us a lot of the quick attach adapters if you want to change your loader to a quick attach instead of the old four pin connection. They have also been building a lot of snow blades with the quick attach and the four pin connections.

We have added a W.R. Long section in the manufacturers section Here so you can browse our full line of their great products,

OK Ted. Here's my issue. I have a JD2240 with a JD145 loader. I want to change it to quick attach. What can you do for me?

/ Everything Attachments #96  
Look at ATI pin type quick attach. Cheapest way for just ordinary tractor bucket changes.
3 minute3 to change from bucket to root rake grapple for me.

jw5875

/ Everything Attachments #97  
Look at ATI pin type quick attach. Cheapest way for just ordinary tractor bucket changes.

jw5875

Thanks. I have one I've been considering, but since Ted pays to advertise on TBN I thought I'd give him a shot before buying. Looked on their site, but didn't see anything which is why I posted it for his response. Thought I might have just been missing it.

/ Everything Attachments #98  

jw5875
We have been an ATI dealer for a long time, and sell lots of their quick attaches, but ATI has a very limited number of quick attaches available for all models of tractors and will not direct ship to the customer. We are now selling the W.R. Long quick attach, have sold over 20 in the last month, and have had all good feedback, and the price is much cheaper, if you need a quick attach they are $695 delivered

/ Everything Attachments #99  
We have been an ATI dealer for a long time, and sell lots of their quick attaches, but ATI has a very limited number of quick attaches available for all models of tractors and will not direct ship to the customer. We are now selling the W.R. Long quick attach, have sold over 20 in the last month, and have had all good feedback, and the price is much cheaper, if you need a quick attach they are $695 delivered

Do you have a link to a picture so I can look at it?

Thanks,

/ Everything Attachments #100  
Do you have a link to a picture so I can look at it?

Thanks,
W.R. Long does have the pin on drawings for the jd145 and can manufacture a universal skid steer quick attach to go right on your loader, the you will be able to use any kind of attachment that a skid steer or bobcat uses, and be able to change it in seconds instead of 30 minutes or more. your price would be $695 delivered, and we just recieved one today to take pictures of we will post pics on here as soon as they are ready, the one we recieved is for a Kubota, but they all look basically the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.