Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #101  
W.R. Long does have the pin on drawings for the jd145 and can manufacture a universal skid steer quick attach to go right on your loader, the you will be able to use any kind of attachment that a skid steer or bobcat uses, and be able to change it in seconds instead of 30 minutes or more. your price would be $695 delivered, and we just recieved one today to take pictures of we will post pics on here as soon as they are ready, the one we recieved is for a Kubota, but they all look basically the same.

Thanks Ted. I understand the idea of them all looking basically the same. Still it's nice to see what you're buying before actually putting out the cash. Looking forward to seeing the picture.

/ Everything Attachments #102  
As promised here is a pic of the pin on mount to universal quick attach converter from W.R. Long,
pinonmount1.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #103  
Thanks Ted. A good looking piece to be sure. I'll be in touch with some specific questions and should be ready to buy in a few weeks.

/ Everything Attachments #104  
Hi Ted! I just saw your latest video. Great! :thumbsup: It is nice that Bobcat has provided equipment for you. I have a question: Do you actually plant anything in that garden that you prepare in your videos or is that just for demonstration?

/ Everything Attachments #105  
I bought a 7' box blade from them i had seen on ebay price and all, look at video liked it so ordered it at price from ebay, forgot to give them my phone#, meanwhile they ran a special so they shipped the blade, and to my great surprise also send a refund check for difference , GREAT,,GREAT COMP to deal with will not hesitate to do so if needs arise again.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: by the way it is a hd united very happy:):):):):laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Everything Attachments #106  
Love the videos.. being a tractor newb, it's good to see what the various implements do. :)

/ Everything Attachments #107  
Good Evenin Guys,
I just ordered a new 6 ft replacement bucket for my Massey Ferguson 1040 and also went with the QA.

Ted and his crew were very knowledgeable and helpful, great people to deal with... I couldnt swing the new wear blade for the bucket at this time but Ted is having all the holes put in so I can bolt that on when I get a little extra cash, probablly along with the toothbar also...

I will let you all now how it works out...

My bucket was pretty well shot, thats probablly an understatement, along with a slight bow on the cutting edge and a few rust holes :( so this new setup will be welcome ! :)

Attachments

• 18786driveway.jpg
    18786driveway.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 437
   / Everything Attachments #109  
Ordered a utility road grader today !!!! The angled bladder !! ready to tear up the driveway !

/ Everything Attachments #110  
Wish you fellas were closer.... when you opening up in central KY? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.