Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,171  
Well this is funny. I’m in the market for an implement to help with leveling/finish grading. I emailed these guys last night with a question....received a reply at 6am this morning.

Just joined this forum right now to do some more research....and this is the first thread I see.

I’m happy to see everyone seems to be so pleased with this company.

I look forward to possibly doing some business with you guys in the near future.

/ Everything Attachments #1,172  
Well this is funny. I知 in the market for an implement to help with leveling/finish grading. .....
I have a box blade and a rear blade and I'm thinking a land plane would be a bunch faster (and easier) for grooming my ~1/4 mile of roads.

Welcome aboard!:thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments #1,173  
I have a box blade and a rear blade and I'm thinking a land plane would be a bunch faster (and easier) for grooming my ~1/4 mile of roads.

Welcome aboard!:thumbsup:

Thanks.

I was also looking at the land plane. My primary use will be dirt work, but I liked the idea of a tool that was versatile to do dirt and gravel driveways. Travis steered me away from the land plane for dirt work.

/ Everything Attachments #1,174  
Well this is funny. I知 in the market for an implement to help with leveling/finish grading. I emailed these guys last night with a question....received a reply at 6am this morning.

Just joined this forum right now to do some more research....and this is the first thread I see.

I知 happy to see everyone seems to be so pleased with this company.

I look forward to possibly doing some business with you guys in the near future.

Welcome, Lamdscraper!! :drink:

There's a great bunch of guys in here with lots of knowledge. I'm always glad to assist and form a long lasting relationship with our customers!
Another awesome resource I've created for customer interaction is the EA Channel Facebook Group. If you don't hate facebook(some do, and I'm ok with that:laughing:), come join us!!
Travis

We are driven by feedback like this!!

news.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,175  

Welcome aboard!
I have both the box and the rear blade as well and just ordered the land plane. The rear blade is incredible for me with moving/stressing large amounts of material and cutting but **** is it hard to get things level.

They need to have an option of gauge wheels for the rear blade. I'm hoping the land plane will work out for our .5 mile of road!

/ Everything Attachments #1,176  
Today I was the first time I actually could try out the new 55" Wicked root grapple! It performs well! I do have one leak in the 45 connecting to the hose that I will have to take apart and reseal or replace. But with as many connections they had to make, having only one leak is not bad.

/ Everything Attachments #1,177  
Today I was the first time I actually could try out the new 55" Wicked root grapple! It performs well! I do have one leak in the 45 connecting to the hose that I will have to take apart and reseal or replace. But with as many connections they had to make, having only one leak is not bad.

Just a thought.
If it looks like the bottom 90 is leaking, it could be coming from this plug on the other side of the cylinder and flowing around.
The guys are supposed to check/seal them all, but for some reason, a few of them slipped by.
Here's a visual.
I'll be glad to send you a fitting or anything you need, man!
Travis

leak.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,178  
My grapple fittings leaked a little when I first used my WR Long grapple. They just needed a little tightening so nothing unusual there.

/ Everything Attachments #1,179  
Thanks Travis, it is the 45 off of the Tee going to the feed lines. No big deal, as John stated, I actually am surprised that was the only leak with all the connections made from both EA and me. Very satisfied!!

/ Everything Attachments #1,180  
Thanks Travis, it is the 45 off of the Tee going to the feed lines. No big deal, as John stated, I actually am surprised that was the only leak with all the connections made from both EA and me. Very satisfied!!

Cool. Just let us know if you need anything!
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.