Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,181  
My grapple fittings leaked a little when I first used my WR Long grapple. They just needed a little tightening so nothing unusual there.

My grapple fitting leak every freaking time I use it: I have to loosen one fitting - every time - so I can get one of them to connect. It's the same one every time and it's on the tractor side. I need to find a workaround. I *think* a small clamp on the joystick controller button might work with the key on (valve is actuated), but I haven't tried it yet.

/ Everything Attachments #1,182  
Close grapple, turn tractor key off to kill engine than turn key back on so 3rd function has power. If using the Kubota 3rd function make sure power button is on and cycle both joystick buttons to relieve pressure then turn tractor key back off. That should allow disconnection and re-connection without loosening anything.

/ Everything Attachments #1,183  
Close grapple, turn tractor key off to kill engine than turn key back on so 3rd function has power. If using the Kubota 3rd function make sure power button is on and cycle both joystick buttons to relieve pressure then turn tractor key back off. That should allow disconnection and re-connection without loosening anything.

Doesn't work.

/ Everything Attachments #1,184  
Doesn't work.

Is this a true 3rd function or a diverter ? If it’s a diverter then you will need to cycle the joystick with the engine off and holding the button. If it’s a 3rd function then with the engine off and cycling the solenoid valve will relieve the pressure as said above.

/ Everything Attachments #1,185  
Travis,

I've sent an email as well, could you please check on my order. I'm seriously considering a Grapple, but unsure if I can wait three weeks more. Whats the current lead time for a Wicked Grapple and Valve Kit for my CT450HST w/9TL Loader?

Thanks,

/ Everything Attachments #1,186  
Travis,

I've sent an email as well, could you please check on my order. I'm seriously considering a Grapple, but unsure if I can wait three weeks more. Whats the current lead time for a Wicked Grapple and Valve Kit for my CT450HST w/9TL Loader?

Thanks,

My best estimate for Wicked Grapple lead time is 3 weeks. It's been better and shouldn't be worse. Valve kits generally ship within a week. We are experiencing business like never before, but we are also shipping more products faster than ever before. Time to up the game!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,187  
Travis,

Thank you for your efforts. Just had word that my current order is on the way!! Whoo Hoo.

Now, about that grapple.

I must admit I am torn between heavier duty and lighter weight. I am leaning towards lighter weight and perhaps instead of going at 72" stick down in the 55-60 range.

Anyone out there with a Grapple on a Bobcat CT450? Similar? Words of wisdom? Thoughts on "a" or "the" third function kit for the Bobcat?

Thanks all, and especially the folks at EA for their efforts. Already making use of the QD and should be digging with the teeth in a couple days.

Max

My best estimate for Wicked Grapple lead time is 3 weeks. It's been better and shouldn't be worse. Valve kits generally ship within a week. We are experiencing business like never before, but we are also shipping more products faster than ever before. Time to up the game!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,188  
Do y'all carry or do you know where I can order different sized buckets for the ansung backhoe?

The backhoe that Branson is that same model you sell just with added paint and a subframe.

I have the 16" bucket but I'm looking for an 8" and a 24".

/ Everything Attachments #1,189  
Do y'all carry or do you know where I can order different sized buckets for the ansung backhoe?
The backhoe that Branson is that same model you sell just with added paint and a subframe.
I have the 16" bucket but I'm looking for an 8" and a 24".

We have limited info on this subject. Ansung still makes things for Branson, so they're really reluctant to give info concerning what will/will not work with a Branson backhoe. Same story with Mahindra.
If you call here and ask for Jeremy, he can try to help you. Just tell him I sent you from TBN. 828-464-1200.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,190  
Travis,

Thank you for your efforts. Just had word that my current order is on the way!! Whoo Hoo.

Now, about that grapple.

I must admit I am torn between heavier duty and lighter weight. I am leaning towards lighter weight and perhaps instead of going at 72" stick down in the 55-60 range.

Anyone out there with a Grapple on a Bobcat CT450? Similar? Words of wisdom? Thoughts on "a" or "the" third function kit for the Bobcat?

Thanks all, and especially the folks at EA for their efforts. Already making use of the QD and should be digging with the teeth in a couple days.

Max

Here's the 3rd function kit. We've sold tons of them for Bobcat tractors!
Take $50 off if you buy with the grapple.

Concerning the grapple.... Man, I have choices. I'll list them, in no particular order. First is the new, exciting Wicked 60. 😍 It's an absolute 400 pound brute. I personally JUST added it to the website today. I wrote part of the description while on the phone, so take it easy on me!! Check it out here on the website.
Travis

20180309_112209s.jpg

Now, for the traditional Wicked Grapples, I've been answering this question for years and my answer is pretty much the same every time... For maneuverability I like the 60 or 54?
There痴 little weight difference between all of them, so it really boils down to what you like.
We definitely have a lot of them out there on tractors like yours.
Single vs dual lid has about as much to do with personal preference as it does functionality. The single lid pics submitted by customers are impressive to say the least, but there are some situations where dual gets my vote. Dual lids clamp extremely awkward loads more efficiently and will grab loose material like firewood better.

Single lid Wicked Grapple for Compact Tractors

54singleL3301PKs.jpg

Dual Lid Wicked Grapple for Compact Tractors

60dualL406022es.jpg

I know it's coming, so i'll elaborate on the two different styles. Root rake or long bottom. Both styles have certain advantages.
The dozer-like tine geometry of the rake style promotes a tractor's ability to push the tines through the ground with ease.
The root rake style allows you to pull brush, vines and other debris backwards, which isn't recommended with many long bottom grapples. Besides pulling backwards, you can also pull down. Reach up and snap a limb off the tree if you feel like it.
The root rake style will easier "unload", so you can hover over the trailer, dumpster, pile, etc., open it up and whatever you've captured is gone!

DSC_2481s.jpg

Because of the unique tine design, you will also be able to push our unobstructed long-bottom Wicked Grapple tines through the ground.
You should be able to grab a larger pile of brush with the traditional Wicked style because you can cradle and physically fit more inside it's "mouth". You can cradle things(logs, boulders, etc) with the flat bottom and stack items on it for transport. Heck, someone used it as a saw table recently. Our superior Wicked tine design is a step above any other long bottom grapple on the market!

wickedcompares.jpg

There's TONS of Wicked Reading in the Epic Wicked Root & Debris Grapple TBN Thread.

Attachments

• 54singleL3301PK.JPG
    54singleL3301PK.JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.