Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,211  
I know how we all love pictures........

As promised here are my newest 'treasures', hot off the truck. As I mentioned, my Bobtach decided to stick (that's a photo of my Bobtach/loader with the grease gun and Kroil and PB Blaster (ran out of kroil), oh and a small persuader.) :p

I've since 'adjusted' the Bobtach and used the forks to park my new goodies in the interim Attachment shed.

More later....

View attachment 545355View attachment 545356View attachment 545357View attachment 545358View attachment 545359View attachment 545360

Good stuff, man! Just in time for spring!!
Travis

like2.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,212  
We could've done it, man! The charge is generally $50 because our factory is past maxed out!
Travis

It’s fine, no big deal I didn’t even think to ask. As for the time bars being black, makes perfect sense. :)

/ Everything Attachments #1,213  
Good stuff, man! Just in time for spring!!
Travis

View attachment 545826

Travis,

I'll be calling directly. Got myself in a pinch, need a Root Grapple PDQ!

I know you guys are busy, I've been waffling on Double/Single etc. As Almost all my Attachments are EA (and I must say each one is an excellent device, welds, construction, etc - awesome), I'd like to stick with you guys and hoping you might have something stock or near to it.

I am cleaning up a few decades of neglect on about 40 acres of woodlands and 30 or so pasture edges.

Talk soon,

/ Everything Attachments #1,214  
Travis,

I'll be calling directly. Got myself in a pinch, need a Root Grapple PDQ!

I know you guys are busy, I've been waffling on Double/Single etc. As Almost all my Attachments are EA (and I must say each one is an excellent device, welds, construction, etc - awesome), I'd like to stick with you guys and hoping you might have something stock or near to it.

I am cleaning up a few decades of neglect on about 40 acres of woodlands and 30 or so pasture edges.

Talk soon,

AHHH. Crazy demand like never ever before has pushed us out to a ~5 week build time on pretty much everything we make, especially grapples.
March of 2017 was our biggest month EVER.
Not anymore!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,215  
Ouch, 5 weeks? Urrgghh 60" Wicked Root V2 or 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple?

I will be raking roots for sure, a few acres likely.

Max

/ Everything Attachments #1,216  
Just off the phone, EA 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple and Third function on its way (well in the queue as it were, which btw, any of you who can wait are welcome to call Travis and donate your build slot. :anyone: :D ).

I've got a lot of Beaver Dams, Briar patchs, Brush and old fallen logs around that are in for a surprise......

Travis, thanks again for your help.

/ Everything Attachments #1,217  
Has Travis mentioned how much they're expecting prices to increase with *****'s trade war (or whatever you want to call it). Does EA expect a 25% increase as others have suggested?

/ Everything Attachments #1,218  
Just off the phone, EA 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple and Third function on its way (well in the queue as it were, which btw, any of you who can wait are welcome to call Travis and donate your build slot. :anyone: :D ).

I've got a lot of Beaver Dams, Briar patchs, Brush and old fallen logs around that are in for a surprise......

Travis, thanks again for your help.

Good stuff, man!
Nobody has called yet to give up their place in line, but we're manning the phone just in case. :laughing:

plan2.JPG

This is something to be excited about!!

2.JPG

DSC_3015s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,219  
Well Ted I was part of your big March with a 78" Cat 1/II box grader. A little over 3 weeks and shipping was easy to a semi local freight terminal. My 3930 and I are going to start cleaning up the road. I might have to get a hydraulic top link for the beast though. Torn betwixt a Ct I or Cat II. I have Cat II arms with Cat 1 balls currently installed to suit my bush hog...oh well more money to spend.

/ Everything Attachments #1,220  
Well Ted I was part of your big March with a 78" Cat 1/II box grader. A little over 3 weeks and shipping was easy to a semi local freight terminal. My 3930 and I are going to start cleaning up the road. I might have to get a hydraulic top link for the beast though. Torn betwixt a Ct I or Cat II. I have Cat II arms with Cat 1 balls currently installed to suit my bush hog...oh well more money to spend.

Contact Brian, at Fit-Rite. He’ll help you with your application. I’d get Cat 2 as you can always bush down for Cat 1.

Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.