Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #871  
I'm hoping we can get it out within 3, but here's the reason we're getting behind.
Each page is an order for EA Attachments to truck ship & many have multiple attachments!
Travis

View attachment 502222
It's on the way and should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Thank you EA for shipping early to address my pressing needs.
I can't wait.

/ Everything Attachments #872  
No pictures yet, but I bought an Everything Attachments 3 Point Gooseneck Receiver Hitch - Trailer Mover and I am very happy with it!!! Very nicely finished piece! Nice welds and paint! Looks very sturdy and will definitely be an asset as I have a boat hobby as well as the many trailers I used to have to mow around on the farm! I give it 5 stars!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the business and for sharing feedback with everyone!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #874  
Hey Travis I had an idea about that feed a little while ago about paint on shipped items being scratched​ is there any way to maybe get the new grapples painted​ in the secondary color of a tractor brand like the grey on Massey Ferguson or Kubota or black on other brands it seems to me that would sense and cause less pressure on some of them who seek to purchase from y'all. Just a thought thanks

/ Everything Attachments #875  
Hey Travis I had an idea about that feed a little while ago about paint on shipped items being scratched​ is there any way to maybe get the new grapples painted​ in the secondary color of a tractor brand like the grey on Massey Ferguson or Kubota or black on other brands it seems to me that would sense and cause less pressure on some of them who seek to purchase from y'all. Just a thought thanks

We really try to limit the amount of colors because switching colors wreaks havoc at the factory, however we do paint some orange and green. I try to discourage it though!!
I'm partial to the widely available Cat yellow on most attachments, but good ole black is best on the Wicked Grapple!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #876  
It's on the way and should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Thank you EA for shipping early to address my pressing needs.
I can't wait.

Got it today. The pallet broke. The wrapping was a little torn and there were scratches by the fork lift but I think all superficial. I can't wait to try it out. It looks very well built.

Thanks again EA.

/ Everything Attachments #878  
Hi Travis. Why are you suggesting the smallest unit? My 3pt has plenty of capacity.

Ah, I see. I was confusing your tractor with a 4100 subcompact!!
Yes, most would go with the XA300 Spreader, but you can really go as big as you want.
Sorry for the confusion!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #879  
Hi Travis. Why are you suggesting the smallest unit? My 3pt has plenty of capacity.

LOL, I looked and I looked and I looked......
I had to go back 9 months to find Edwards question
I think this may qualify as the longest post I have ever seen for a poster to respond to......

/ Everything Attachments #880  
LOL, I looked and I looked and I looked......
I had to go back 9 months to find Edwards question
I think this may qualify as the longest post I have ever seen for a poster to respond to......
No looking needed, just click the "View Post" icon, takes you right to the post. :thumbsup:

ea.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.