Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #881  
ahhh I admit I do not know all of the tricks

/ Everything Attachments #883  
LOL, I looked and I looked and I looked......
I had to go back 9 months to find Edwards question
I think this may qualify as the longest post I have ever seen for a poster to respond to......

It was a pretty long delay!
I looked for a sec, but after seeing his tractor model number, I knew I mistook it for a 4100 or 4110.
Big difference!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #885  
EverythingAttachments:

I placed an order for compact tractor pallet forks (#57209) several weeks ago. The given lead time at that time was fairly vague. Is there a way to get a better ETA for them now that some time has passed?

Thanks,
Rob

/ Everything Attachments #886  
EverythingAttachments:

I placed an order for compact tractor pallet forks (#57209) several weeks ago. The given lead time at that time was fairly vague. Is there a way to get a better ETA for them now that some time has passed?

Thanks,
Rob

Nice green tractors!
Thanks for the order. Lead times are a little vague because it's honestly really hard to give a totally accurate timeline. Judging by your order date, it could be 1.5-2 more weeks. Long story short in my kinda talk, we're up to our necks in business and are having a very hard time keeping up!

The more formal approach is:
"Due to the quality and innovation of our products, we are currently experiencing very high sales. This has resulted in some production and shipping backlogs. We are keeping our focus on high quality and customer service, but your order may be delayed. Thank you for your patience and continued support of Everything Attachments. Your satisfaction is our highest priority."

I've posted a similar pic, but the stack has grown. This is the file for truck freight orders with EA attachments. Each sheet is a single order and many are for more than one attachment. :eek:
Travis

20170411_110419s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #887  
Thanks for the update. I just get impatient once I pull the trigger on a new toy (I mean tool). Hard to wait!

Rob

/ Everything Attachments #890  
Got it today. The pallet broke. The wrapping was a little torn and there were scratches by the fork lift but I think all superficial. I can't wait to try it out. It looks very well built.

Thanks again EA.
I finally mowed with my cutter today. I couldn't be more pleased. The mower feels solid and cuts the tough wire grass without any issue.

Thanks E.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.