Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #912  
Do you know the blade RPM or gear ratio between PTO input and spindle? Calculating angular velocity with that info should be pretty straightforward.

Rob

And distance from blade tip to center of spindle.

/ Everything Attachments #913  
Do you know the blade RPM or gear ratio between PTO input and spindle? Calculating angular velocity with that info should be pretty straightforward.

Rob

Looks like 1:1.146.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #915  
Not available via CAD?

/ Everything Attachments #916  
OK, with 1:1.146 that means the blade holder is spinning at 619 RPM. However, when I went to look at the specs of the 72" mower things get a bit odd because the manual says the blade holder is 20.25" and the blades are 17.75". Not sure how that combo gets you to 72" width? Unless this is different than the skidsteer brush mower I've used in the past which had one big holder on a single spindle with 3 swinging blades attached. If this has multiple spindles then we'd have to know the spindle-to-blade-tip length as noted.

Rob

/ Everything Attachments #917  
I sent a PM looking for a post hole auger

/ Everything Attachments #918  
I am looking for a hydraulic hose diagram for a 1620 backhoe attachment

/ Everything Attachments #919  
I just placed my order for the 55" Wicked Root Rake Grapple. Anxiously awaiting the arrival, about 5 weeks out. Can't wait to see what it will do to these gall berry bushes that are all over our property.

Status
Not open for further replies.