Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #901  
I have a Kubota L4610HSTHC would your 72" Land Planer v.2.0 be the right size for my tractor

/ Everything Attachments #902  
Thanks Travis! They drop-shipped from Long I assume since they are made to a specific width?

John

Yes, you'll need to specify the exact inside width and the tooth bar will be built accordingly.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #903  
I have a Kubota L4610HSTHC would your 72" Land Planer v.2.0 be the right size for my tractor

72" is fine if you want to stay about the same as your tractor width. Larger will be less maneuverable, but also just as well on the 4610.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #904  
Are there any current coupon codes available for EA?

/ Everything Attachments #905  
Are there any current coupon codes available for EA?

$50 off when you buy a WR Long 3rd function hydraulic kit and grapple at the same time.
$50 off when you buy a WR Long pin on to universal QA Adapter and quick attach bucket, forks, etc. at the same time.

I can also deduct some if you order multiple items that will ship from the same location.
Thanks for asking!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #906  
Getting ready to order 3 items with a grapple coming not to far in the future. Any help would be great.

/ Everything Attachments #907  
Getting ready to order 3 items with a grapple coming not to far in the future. Any help would be great.

Just talk to me when you order and I'll take care of you as much as possible!!
Plan ahead. We're behind due to much higher than normal demand!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #909  
Travis what is the blade tip speed fpm on your 6ft EA rotary cutter I didn't see it on your website

I really do not have an accurate estimate/calculation.
I can say that I talked to a guy with a new 72" EA Cutter earlier today and he said it's cut had people thinking he used a finish mower!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #910  
Do you know the blade RPM or gear ratio between PTO input and spindle? Calculating angular velocity with that info should be pretty straightforward.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.