EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade
I wanted to target the most popular size/weight/hp range for our first blade so it kinda hits the "sweet spot" for many applications and tractor sizes. I think our next blade will be a lighter blade in the 300 pound range for small/mid compacts and subs but may eventually make a blade in that 700 pound range. I wouldn't hesitate to put this blade behind a tractor and get aggressive with it because everything is designed to withstand abuse but it still doesn't help your counterweight needs.

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #12  
Yea, at 3/8" thick, and seeing how it is built, no doubt that it will take some abuse. The counter weight thing is my biggest issue. Sure, a blade can be made pleanty strong for any tractor, yet still be 2x's too light for effective counterweight.

How about a 700 pound box blade? :)

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #15  
I was just down in our shop and noticed our new EverythingAttachments Xtreme Duty scrape blade is painted and ready for the photo booth and the video shoot.
Look for it, complete with prices, on our website soon. See the "sneak peek" below!!
View attachment 280223View attachment 280224View attachment 280225

Made from 3/8" American steel right here in Newton, NC and weighing in at 465 pounds(for 7' Blade). We have made the ultimate scrape blade complete with tilt, angle and offset features to ensure it can do any job you need it to. Also available with side walls and rounded skid shoes to make it even more versatile. This scrape blade should be available for sale within a couple weeks.

Greetings
Can you please tell me how tall is the moldboard on this blade? I'm looking for around 18"s. Thanks

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #16  
Ted,
Would just the blade work on the EverythingAttachments landscape rake's 3-point hitch frame? I just bought the 5' landscape rake and wondered if - when you make the smaller blade - it could use the landscape rake's 3-point hitch frame.

Greetings
Can you please tell me how tall is the moldboard on this blade? I'm looking for around 18"s. Thanks
Arrow,
It measures 16 1/4".
Thanks

Ted,
Would just the blade work on the EverythingAttachments landscape rake's 3-point hitch frame? I just bought the 5' landscape rake and wondered if - when you make the smaller blade - it could use the landscape rake's 3-point hitch frame.
I do not have the smaller blade totally designed yet so I don't have a good answer to your question. Hopefully, we will have that one out in the next month or two so I can let you know then.
Thanks for the questions guys!

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #19  
That is one really nice and heavy-built blade, EXCEPT, I believe you will find significant force and wear aroung the 4 bolts attacking the frame/carrier to the blade. Both my Freeman and my old International Commercial HD blades are constructed almost identical (even down to the way the International swings/offsets) and I cannot keep those bolts tight. In addition, both blades have developed a slight bend to either side of the attaching points. As a result, on the Freeman blade I rebuilt the top attachment to include about 2 feet of angle, welded to the carrier and bolted to the blade and rebuilt the bottom with about 4 feet of angle, again welded to the carrier and bolted to the blade. Have to do the International soon! You have included so many heavy-duty aspects to this new design, unfortuneately, I think time will show the blade connection as the weak link.

That is one really nice and heavy-built blade, EXCEPT, I believe you will find significant force and wear aroung the 4 bolts attacking the frame/carrier to the blade. Both my Freeman and my old International Commercial HD blades are constructed almost identical (even down to the way the International swings/offsets) and I cannot keep those bolts tight. In addition, both blades have developed a slight bend to either side of the attaching points. As a result, on the Freeman blade I rebuilt the top attachment to include about 2 feet of angle, welded to the carrier and bolted to the blade and rebuilt the bottom with about 4 feet of angle, again welded to the carrier and bolted to the blade. Have to do the International soon! You have included so many heavy-duty aspects to this new design, unfortuneately, I think time will show the blade connection as the weak link.

At Everything Attachments we used the basic design with a lot of improvements in strength and options from a blade we have been selling for over 40 years. The pictures shown are the Rhino 500 series, with a dealer cost of over $1,400, without it being quick attach ready, which they offer a kit for an additional $350. If you notice we have added an extra plate with braces around the kingpin, where the rear blade adjusts and the 4 bolts you are speaking of, if kept tight, should not be a wearing issue. The reason it is bolted is because there are holes to the left and right for extra offset if needed. We are rating this blade from 30 to 85 horsepower. The only thing i can think of having a wear issue there would be if the bolts are a low grade and stretch which would let them become loose and wear but I have never seen one wear there

Ted Corriher

IMG_4346.jpgIMG_4347.jpgIMG_4348.jpgIMG_4349.jpgIMG_4350.jpg