EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade
Any more thoughts on hydraulic blade options?
:)

Not yet. Lately, Ted has been working on rotary cutters for spring. Thanks for asking though!

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #32  
Hey Ted, I noticed this was first listed as 3/8" steel, but your site now shows it as 5/16". Can you verify which is correct? Thanks.

Hey Ted, I noticed this was first listed as 3/8" steel, but your site now shows it as 5/16". Can you verify which is correct? Thanks.

It is composed of some 5/16"(moldboard), 3/8"(hitch assembly), and 1/2"(cat 2 clevis ears, assembly that the moldboard is bolted to and tilt assembly).

Nate is going to make that more clear on our website.
That blade has performed wonderfully with no issues yet!

Thanks for asking!
Travis

Here is a review on our 60" Xtreme Duty Scrape Blade that was just submitted by Tim in OH:

"Bought 60in blade to grade my 500ft gravel driveway. Also bought side wings. I have a JD 2720 compact tractor. Blade has worked great. I's really built tough, like a tank. The side wings allow it to trap the gravel and act sort of like a box blade filling in holes. The heavy weight cuts in for level results. The quick hitch compatibility and stand are very handy for quickly hitching up the blade for use. It also worked well moving snow last winter. The people at Everything Attachments were great to do business with. Two thumbs up!!"