Expensive...Enough...Already!

/ Expensive...Enough...Already!
... and don't forget the BOOM POLE. Ya' just never know when ya' might need one....

:D I thought that pole was to hang carrots from just so that green thing would keep running.:laughing:

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #22  
Take a welding class at your local junior college! 70 is not old, it's just 70. I'm 52, and I plan to run and run and run.

My biggest expense on my BX24 has been bent swing arms on the 3-point. They add up when you go through a set a season! My neighbor (could have been you) is going to well flat stock to the next set to stiffen them for me.

Check my sig too. The only thing not getting a lot of work is the mid-soil buster (useless).

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #23  
Don't forget the skid steer:) Just got one.

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #24  
Between my tractor, attachments, power tools, nail guns, etc I tell my friends that I can't afford to save any more money!

Peter

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #27  
:eek: I hate you guys! Have been looking at a metal 14 x 14 hut for storage (Iowa Farm Equipment). laughing:

I don't know 14x14 seems awful small to me. You'll just land up adding on to it later. So start with the 30x60.

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #29  
so the real lesson is get a jd 5000 series from the get go, cat 2 tools and a ih 4900 dump body to pull it with. hey you wont have to pay for gravel delivery any more eather

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #30  
Just one tractor? Just one FEL? Right tool for the job. One big tractor for big job and a smaller one for small job. What if one of the tractors needs to go down for a while. You need a third for back up! Lucky I don't have a wife.