Expensive...Enough...Already!

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #31  
Just one tractor? Just one FEL? Right tool for the job. One big tractor for big job and a smaller one for small job. What if one of the tractors needs to go down for a while. You need a third for back up! Lucky I don't have a wife.

None of us would have a wife if we owned three tractors. Oh....wait a minute.....

/ Expensive...Enough...Already!
Still seems small...better make that 60x100! :D
You fellas are out of my league. Thirtyfive years ago, I only had three used pushing lawnmowers and four kids to do the job on this 3 acres. Getting the Case 448 after a few years led to some really cool nights if you know what I mean. But now with the passing of the Mrs., and doing it all myself, there still are economic and sensible limits. But I might yet build that 14 x 14 outbuilding.

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #33  
You fellas are out of my league. Thirtyfive years ago, I only had three used pushing lawnmowers and four kids to do the job on this 3 acres. Getting the Case 448 after a few years led to some really cool nights if you know what I mean. But now with the passing of the Mrs., and doing it all myself, there still are economic and sensible limits. But I might yet build that 14 x 14 outbuilding.

I have 17 acres and if it wasn't for used and abused, I'ld still be using a shovel. My kids are finally getting old enough to really help, but getting them to help is like pulling teeth. lol

Even now it's nice to dream about the equipment I'ld like to have though. I'ld love to have that 60x100 I suggested, but I'll settle for getting the 36x42 cattle barn I'm working on done. It's looking like it's going to end up being a 4-5 year project. At the rate I'm going, I should be done building the farm by the time I'm about 163! :D