Spreader EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #11  
Ken.....after looking at numerous pictures of these EZ Flow spreaders......I am convinced that they made LOTS of slight model changes over the years. So many have differing draw bars and beaters in them, etc etc. I think they must have made these since about the thirites or so. Do you know what years these were produced? :confused:

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #12  
Ken.....after looking at numerous pictures of these EZ Flow spreaders......I am convinced that they made LOTS of slight model changes over the years. So many have differing draw bars and beaters in them, etc etc. I think they must have made these since about the thirites or so. Do you know what years these were produced? :confused:

The one my Dad bought was in the mid fifties. I am pretty sure they go back a little father than that. Ken Sweet

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #13  
There are quite a few 5' EZ flows around here that were used in the vineyards. Not worth much anymore since everyone went to bigger and faster options. I have one and have never used it. It was in the weeds on one of the parcels we bought and I fixed it up but never have needed it. I use a lime spreader that holds 4 ton and spreads 40' that is only 5' wide and that is a lot faster then messing with the EZ flow

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #14  
Robert.....I would buy a truckload of those 5 footers if I could....and people here would stand in line to buy 'em (for a fair price). I know the co-op has the chain unloading models with the spinner plate....but they are too big to take into the forested food plots here....and those 5 footers would be perfect...and you can pull em with a 4 wheeler. The trick to growing stuff in our sandy, piney, woods is to get the ph in the soil improved via ag-lime applications every few years.

Hmmmmm......maybe we should work a deal....you buy em....we could get ken to haul em....and I will sell em......and collect the profits?? Deal?? :thumbsup::D

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #15  
I get to make a hundred profit on the shipping. Ha. Ken Sweet

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #16  
Robert.....I would buy a truckload of those 5 footers if I could....and people here would stand in line to buy 'em (for a fair price). I know the co-op has the chain unloading models with the spinner plate....but they are too big to take into the forested food plots here....and those 5 footers would be perfect...and you can pull em with a 4 wheeler. The trick to growing stuff in our sandy, piney, woods is to get the ph in the soil improved via ag-lime applications every few years.

Hmmmmm......maybe we should work a deal....you buy em....we could get ken to haul em....and I will sell em......and collect the profits?? Deal?? :thumbsup::D

well i will start collecting them and when i have a truckload I will give Ken a call :)

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #17  
Hmmmm.....methinks we may have too many fingers in the proverbial pie. I believe we are gonna have to cut out the middle man....lest our venture goes the way of our government. :laughing:

Still....if you could find some of those 5'ers at a fair price.....I believe you could sell em for about 5 to 6 hundred a pop....there arnt many other affordable choices for food ploters like me.....and if you ever have spread a few tons of lime by hand....that price would be a bargain.

/ EZEE FLOW SPREADER COLOR #18  
Well I will let the one I have go and will try to locate a couple more. I just saw one but can't recall where. The only trouble part I see is transporting them. Shipping is going to be a killer.