EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #31  
So I went ahead and ordered one of these, but after filling out the form that said $79.99 including free shipping, it came back and said the order had been processed and I would be billed $99.99 (no e-mail address to complain to).

I included in the comment field of the order a note: "Thanks for the TBN special," which now looks a bit ironic. Anyway, we'll see what they actually charge my card. I assume is just a goof and they will make it right.

Will report on the product since I need it to go get a woodchipper and a log splitter from the local rental place and I plan to just drive the tractor there and use this hitch to fetch them.

Cliff

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #32  
My order was the same way. You should get a confirmation email. I just replied to it asking about the shipping and it was deducted from the total.

Due to rain/work schedule, I haven't had a chance to use mine yet.

Rodger

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***
Hey Cliff,

Sorry for the incorrect total---we simply forgot to take the shipping charge off when the special started. As I believe Summit Fabrications has already told you, your total is $79.95, not $99.95.

All orders from now through 9/30 will be $79.95 total, free shipping.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #34  
Thanks, Muhammad. I wasn't worried about it. I figured it would all work out.

Cliff

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #35  
I received my EZmover Hitch today. It is an excellent product and even comes with all mounting hardware. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #37  
I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived Thursday. It looks like a well built product. The price, along the free shipping, makes it appear to be one of the better accessories I've purchased for the tractor.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #38  
I ordered and received mine. Really like it except for ONE little item. I had to file the hole on the tabs that attach it to the drawbar to get the bolts to fit. The holes in the tab were about an 1/8" of an inch to narrow to get the bolts into. I tried every drawbar at the local supply store and none worked. I think a slotted tab on (one side or the other) the part that attaches to the drawbar would be a good improvement.

greg

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #39  
That is a good question. I don't see any recommendations or maximum load spec's. Probably due to potential legal liability.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #40  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That is a good question. I don't see any recommendations or maximum load spec's. Probably due to potential legal liability. )</font>

I note they are real careful wording things about the limiter chain. I'm surprised their insurance lets them sell it without that chain; it's a rather unstable item without it, can cause a lot of damage/ injury.

Something like this was on old N Fords many years ago, but needed solid sablizer bars to the upper link to brace it. That keeps it safe. Or a short stablizer chain. Of course, those items make it far less 'handy' to use, as it becomes just another stationary hitch.

Of course, I ordered mine yesterday. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Everyone, be real careful on hills or with trailers that are light in the front end. The hitch can slam upward with a lot of force.

Of course, I'll find lots of uses for mine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm not against the product obviously, just want people to be careful.

--->Paul