EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #51  
I got one to move the horse trailer around including pulling up a steep driveway. A ball on a 3ph drawbar has some issues: unless you buy or make a drawbar lock, the drawbar is free to rotate; the 3ph provides no downward force so going on uneven ground could result in the trailer front rising up; and the ball position is not rearward enough for real sharp turns.
With this product the bar will not rotate, a safety chain can be set to prevent the 3ph from rising and with the ball way back I can pivot the trailer with the tractor 90 degrees to the trailer.
If you have a light weight trailer, even flat terrain and no tight maneuvering to do, then the ball on the 3ph drawbar may be fine. I will say that all of the marinas around here have similar products on their tractors for moving boat trailers around.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #52  
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!
<font color="green">NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!</font>
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!

Just trying to save someone else the trouble/money, oh well needed an anchor for my pond boat anyway /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #53  
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!
NOT iMATCH COMPATIBLE!!!

Just trying to save someone else the trouble/money, oh well needed an anchor for my pond boat anyway /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #54  
A message from the manufacturer: Prior to JD's introduction of the IMatch we manufactured and shipped Ezmover hitches that may not have been compatible with IMatch. However, all units are now fully compatible. If anyone owns and earlier model Ezmover and wants to make arrangements to exchange it for an IMatch compatible unit, please contact us at: summitfab@aol.com to make arrangements for an exchange.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #55  
A message from the manufacturer: Prior to JD's introduction of the IMatch we manufactured and shipped Ezmover hitches that may not have been compatible with IMatch. However, all units are now fully compatible. If anyone owns and earlier model Ezmover and wants to make arrangements to exchange it for an IMatch compatible unit, please contact us at: summitfab@aol.com to make arrangements for an exchange.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #56  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A message from the manufacturer: Prior to JD's introduction of the IMatch we manufactured and shipped Ezmover hitches that may not have been compatible with IMatch. However, all units are now fully compatible. If anyone owns and earlier model Ezmover and wants to make arrangements to exchange it for an IMatch compatible unit, please contact us at: summitfab@aol.com to make arrangements for an exchange. )</font>

Confused as to when your design was changed mine was ordered about two months ago and is not imatch compatible. To my knowledge imatch has been available for at least four years... your post sounds as if the change was made soon after release. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #57  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A message from the manufacturer: Prior to JD's introduction of the IMatch we manufactured and shipped Ezmover hitches that may not have been compatible with IMatch. However, all units are now fully compatible. If anyone owns and earlier model Ezmover and wants to make arrangements to exchange it for an IMatch compatible unit, please contact us at: summitfab@aol.com to make arrangements for an exchange. )</font>

Confused as to when your design was changed mine was ordered about two months ago and is not imatch compatible. To my knowledge imatch has been available for at least four years... your post sounds as if the change was made soon after release. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #58  
Fella's,
This is a perfect example of "You get what you pay for." It surely appears like Bad River's design will take more abuse when called for. To boot, I only live 45min from Saginaw where I could pick it up.

I'm simply looking for something to haul my Do-All Trap Thrower around the yard with. I can lay all of the products and shotguns in the FEL and use the 3pt to lift the thrower (with the legs attached) to haul it out back. In a standard hitch the legs have to come off for transport. I have a trailer also. But nothing that is over the specs of the product.

Each of us has unique uses for the items we purchase for our equipment. It's our responsibility to make sure that the equipment fits that application. Not to mention that a life time of these decisions will greatly affect your wallet.

Thanks for the savings TBN.... There's no better source of info.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #59  
Fella's,
This is a perfect example of "You get what you pay for." It surely appears like Bad River's design will take more abuse when called for. To boot, I only live 45min from Saginaw where I could pick it up.

I'm simply looking for something to haul my Do-All Trap Thrower around the yard with. I can lay all of the products and shotguns in the FEL and use the 3pt to lift the thrower (with the legs attached) to haul it out back. In a standard hitch the legs have to come off for transport. I have a trailer also. But nothing that is over the specs of the product.

Each of us has unique uses for the items we purchase for our equipment. It's our responsibility to make sure that the equipment fits that application. Not to mention that a life time of these decisions will greatly affect your wallet.

Thanks for the savings TBN.... There's no better source of info.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #60  
I go my Ez-Mover in the mail the other day...and went yesterday to TSC to get the drawbar. I was sort of suprised that bolts and such came WITH the Ez-Mover. Anymore your lucky to get any "freebies" with anything.

I checked it all out! Quality product...very good welding..etc..etc. WELL worth what I paid for it and Im glad I got it...it will come in mighty handy