Fair Price

/ Fair Price #1  

APguy

Tractor
None Yet
All,

Do you think this is a fair price for this tractor? I contacted the seller, and he is still using the machine, so it actually has 500 hours on it now. He also mentioned that it is a 2014 model.

It seems like it's a bit overpriced to me, but I have very little to compare it to, and there isn't much available locally right now.

Thanks for the help.

/ Fair Price #3  
Agreed - it seems 3K or so overpriced IMO, but the price of new ones is driving up used ones - at least up to now.

/ Fair Price
Agreed - it seems 3K or so overpriced IMO, but the price of new ones is driving up used ones - at least up to now.
Those were my same thoughts, but pricing a new one out is right at $40K with all these features. That's the seller's argument anyway.

/ Fair Price
Would you shy away from a 10 year old Mahindra with 500 hours?

/ Fair Price #6  
I would, but I am not especially mechanically inclined. I'd prefer spending the extra, or getting fewer features, to get new and the support that comes with it.

/ Fair Price
What tractor is it? You posted just a FB link
It's a 2014 Mahindra Max 28XL with FEL, Backhoe, Mower Deck, 5' Box. It has 500 hours on it.

/ Fair Price #9  
It's a 2014 Mahindra Max 28XL with FEL, Backhoe, Mower Deck, 5' Box. It has 500 hours on it.

For $3K? Seems very reasonable to me, anything with 4wd, FEL, backhoe, diesel, that runs and is operational should be worth more than $3K especially in this market. Did you comparison shop on TractorHouse?

/ Fair Price
For $3K? Seems very reasonable to me, anything with 4wd, FEL, backhoe, diesel, that runs and is operational should be worth more than $3K especially in this market. Did you comparison shop on TractorHouse?
The asking price is $19,995 on this one. Sorry, not sure why the link isn't working for you.

I was saying that it seems about $3K overpriced.