Favorite Clint Eastwood movie?

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #11  
There's a lot of good ones to chose from....but "Hang 'Em High" has always been my favorite (but probably not Eastwood's best)

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #12  
I like them all (with the exception of fruity ones) and will find myself parked on the couch whenever clicking around and come upon one. I can't tear myself away form most of his movies.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #13  
Yeah Roy, he did a bunch of good movies and, to me, some flops. I'll list mine in order.

!. The Outlaw Josey Wales
2. Pale Rider
3. Heartbreak Ridge
4. All the Dirty Harry movies
5. Every Which Way But Loose
6. Any Which You Can
7. Unforgiven
8. The Gauntlet
9. The spaghetti westerns
10 All the other westerns

Don't expect me to sit through Bronco Billy again. Once was more than enough :eek:

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #14  
This makes me realize how many of Clint Eastwoods movies there are that I REALLY liked, but for westerns I'm gonna have to say TRUE GRIT.

QUOTE:

I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

ps... Clint Eastwood was not in it!

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #15  
John Wayne always did a heck of a job, as he did in True Grit, but Glen Campbell never could act. Unless he was acting like he couldn't act ;)

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #16  
I like them all. GBU, Outlaw JW are memorable. Unforgiven is probably my favorite.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie?
Egon said:
How's about "Paint Your Wagon". :D :D

He even sings! :D :D

One of the first songs the nuns ever got a bunch of boys to sing. Paint your wagon. I remember "I don't give a damm I'm on my way. The damm part was sung very loud by us. We were in 7th grade.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #19  
"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]this stuff isn't getting to me - the shootings, the knifings, the beatings. Old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks. Nah that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me? You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hotdogs! Nobody - I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!"

[/FONT] Harry Callahan
([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clint Eastwood)
Sudden Impact
[/FONT]

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #20  
I'm a good old fashioned Dirty harry fan.

Soundguy