First Compact Tractor Recommendation's?

/ First Compact Tractor Recommendation's? #21  
If it were my choice I would go with a Kubota B7610(24HP) with R-4 tires and with a FEL and a 60"MMM.I have a B7500(21HP),FEL, 60"MMM and it has done everything I asked it to do and then some.I mow over 6 acres, move dirt,rocks and anything else I want. If it was to blow up today I would not even think twice to go buy one just like it.I had a nice riding mower until about 2 months ago and I sold it because of my tractor.The FEL comes off in about 2 minutes and I have an oversized lawn mower.I have a field I mow that the grass gets about 18-20" high and my tractor showes it no mercy. My 21 HP has plenty of power. Just make sure you get a HST.Keep us informed on your decision.
Donny

/ First Compact Tractor Recommendation's? #22  
Hello brent,

Just a couple quick thoughts on the 2305 vs 2320. Both are good tractros. The largest difference between them is the height (allowing full category 1 hitch on the 2320) and the fact that the 2320 has position control on the 3 point hitch. The 2320 also has more lifting capacity on the loader. But the height and Position control were key for me. I use mostly 3 point hitch attachemnts on my tractor and really benefit from the position control features of the 2320. It also allows you to use full category 1 implements like post hole diggers etc. Their are subcut models of these as well though, just not as large a selection. If you ae not planning on using many 3 point hitch implemnts then the 2305 maight be the way to go, and that 20 hour machine sounds attractive. If you do plan on using a bunch of 3 point hitch attachments then I would look for a machine that had position control (one of my knocks against the Kubota b7610).

/ First Compact Tractor Recommendation's?
Thank you all for your recommendations and comments...It basically came down to two tractors...the Kubota B7800 or the Deere 2305. The 2305 was considerably smaller, but I began to realize that it's compact size grew on me more & more (power to weight & size ratio). I also felt a little more comfortable with the Deere dealer. It may or may not do all that the 7800 can, but we will see in time if I am satisfied with it's performance & tasks. I got the 200CX Loader with a 62" Deck.

I will try to post some pictures...thanks again!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2734.jpg
    IMG_2734.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2740.jpg
    IMG_2740.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2743.jpg
    IMG_2743.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 87
   / First Compact Tractor Recommendation's?
The Bedroom

Attachments

• IMG_2749.JPG
    IMG_2749.JPG
    757.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2750.JPG
    IMG_2750.JPG
    727.5 KB · Views: 101
   / First Compact Tractor Recommendation's? #26  
Brent, You should have bought a larger machine. Their is plenty of open space in that garage for a 4000 series. Is it too late to take it back.

Just kidding, congrats on the new machine. It looks great and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
   / First Compact Tractor Recommendation's? #27  
Brent,

Congrats on your purchase! I think you will find that "little" 2305 will surprise you in all that it will do, and that it will in fact "move mountains one bucket at a time" just as the brochure says it will. :)