Grapple First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #11  
   / First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #12  
Great set-up.

What is the horsepower requirement for that thing?

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple
Thanks ericher69, it's #6040, and is hardly a "garage queen" as was stated. ****, I don't even have a garage to put it in...yet. Having a barn raising in a few weeks.

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple
I'll take some more pics for J.J. next weekend and yes regarding the Ag tires! The farm is 200 acres of totally unimproved land and with all the rain, I have been getting stuck in the mud, even with the tires loaded and #600 lbs of wheel weights to boot!

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #15  
Some members never have anything positive to say...

Beautiful setup! Is that a 5740 Kubota?

And do you prefer the ags to R4's

Stump moving, not removing. Neither your tractor nor the implement has the gonads to pull a stump of any size.

It's cute, go get it dirty. Tractor tires included......:D
Actually a realistic reply. Sometimes truth has to be rude. I have a stump bucket and have pushed it with a 12000# machine, so I understand their problem. That grapple would be a much more powerful tool if on a 4' tooth bucket.
larry

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #16  
SPYDERLK said:
Actually a realistic reply. Sometimes truth has to be rude. I have a stump bucket and have pushed it with a 12000# machine, so I understand their problem. That grapple would be a much more powerful tool if on a 4' tooth bucket.
larry

No need to be rude or demeaning!

The OP is proud of his machine; I'm sure he and others are aware of its limitations

Nowhere in the title or post does he say or imply that he is just plucking stumps out like crabgrass

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #17  
What is accomplished by bashing a poster? The OP has a nice setup. I only have a 26 hp tractor and have been amazed at what I have accomplished with my grapple.

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #18  
Sweet! I could have used that the other day. Congrats on the new toy! :thumbsup:

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #19  
Nice and catchy name, I like it!

Al

/ First day with the Wicked Stump Grapple #20  
Looks cool. I'd love to have one of those!!!