Tractor Sizing First Time Buyer - What Size?

/ First Time Buyer - What Size?
Thanks for the support, guys, I know you are both right and I am doing just that. I am trying to leave the ball in their court and wait & see what happens - it's gettin' close. The local Kubota dealer called this morning to tell me that another salesman was working with another customer on the 3710 but, that may be a pressure tactic. I think that may be more tractor than I really need over the long term so, no big deal if they sell it.

/ First Time Buyer - What Size? #42  
I went to the Kubota home page just wondering how the 3710 compared to what you were looking at. Your right it is a bit bigger but it is also in the Prior Pruducts section. So they best be giving you a good price if so.

murph

/ First Time Buyer - What Size?
Murph, the 3710 is a left-over from a year ago. It lacks some of the niceties of the 3130 but, is alot of tractor for the money. They really want to sell it, he said they got it in just before they announced the new 30 series Grand L's.

/ First Time Buyer - What Size? #44  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Unless I can find a better deal at another NH dealer - the TC just isn't gonna make the cut. If it was the lower priced tractor of the group I probably would have made the deal today. )</font>

If you like the TC's, do some negotiation. If your dealer is looking at losing the business over a few hundred $$, he just might sharpen his pencil a bit. Also, if you are buying other implements at the same time, make sure to get quotes on the whole package. The more "stuff" you get, the more wiggle room the dealer has to cut a deal.

Another option: Look at the Case CUTs (basically a red version of the NH TC's). My local dealer caries both, and currently can make a better deal on the Case (apparently Case is making an effort to break into the compact market in my area).

John Mc