First tractor is on it's way

/ First tractor is on it's way
And here she is!! Unfortunately, I am in the office and my girlfriend has all the fun.

Ready to roll off the trailer:
IMAG0492.jpg

Sitting pretty.
IMAG0495.jpg

/ First tractor is on it's way #12  
Very nice!

Enjoy :)

/ First tractor is on it's way #13  
Nice looking tractor. Looks like you'll have excellent visibility for loader work. Enjoy and be safe.

/ First tractor is on it's way #14  
Now that's pretty. Did you get it dirty yet!

/ First tractor is on it's way #15  
Thank God for Google ...so now I know what a TYM T293 is. Anyway best wishes with both your purchases.

/ First tractor is on it's way #16  
I've never seen a TYM, that is a really nice looking tractor. I like the small details like valve stem protectors. You are going to love using that thing and will be amazed at what you can accomplish.:thumbsup:

/ First tractor is on it's way #17  
What did you get as pallet forks? Do u have a web link?

/ First tractor is on it's way #18  
Wow I didn't see the valve stem protectors, now I am jellous. Had a flat just 2 weeks ago, mowing and a branch came up and knocked the valve stem off. Didn't cost much to get fixed but it sure was a pain!

/ First tractor is on it's way #19  
Wow I didn't see the valve stem protectors, now I am jellous. Had a flat just 2 weeks ago, mowing and a branch came up and knocked the valve stem off. Didn't cost much to get fixed but it sure was a pain!

Same thing happened to our Kubota M8540 HDC the second time I used it; our L5030 had protectors, but they didn't come on the M. Our L5740 has them on the front, but not the back. I may pick up some of these if it happens again.

Surevalve (TM) New Safety Valve Stem, Tire Valve

/ First tractor is on it's way #20  
Congrats....I work overseas and the first thing I do is jump on my tractor when I get home...It feels new to me every time..Have fun with it and enjoy and good luck on your home.

Chuck