Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far

/ Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far #31  
I think the Kubota already comes with a single point connection for the FEL. It certainly does make FEL removal easy.

If you mean the one lever loader couplers with flat face connections, I have those on two tractors and love them. There is no leak or even any seepage and I can easily remove pressure by wiggling the joy stick after I shut things down. I know nothing about flat face couplers and didn't even know what they were but like these so far after 18 months. That's my story on these.

/ Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far #32  
If you mean the one lever loader couplers with flat face connections, I have those on two tractors and love them. There is no leak or even any seepage and I can easily remove pressure by wiggling the joy stick after I shut things down. I know nothing about flat face couplers and didn't even know what they were but like these so far after 18 months. That's my story on these.
Yes Indeed, that's what I was referring to. The one lever loader couplers with flat face connections. I seen them demonstrated on a Messicks video. Absolutely brilliant move by Kubota to put those on their tractors.

/ Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far #33  
If they had a relief button (that didn't fail) on them, and you could grab them with a rag, to soak up the oil, that would suit me fine.

/ Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far #34  
Prefer the the flat face connectors over the pioneer and have converted most equipment. Bit of a learning curve and made a special tool to clamp together connections if all else fails. The screw together quick connectors under pressure are the best but are pricey. Trencher boom attachment for the Kubota B20 had that. Enerpac uses 10,000psi screw together couplers. There are options.

/ Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far #35  
   / Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far #36  
   / Flat Face Couplers.... Hate Them So Far #37  
I can't speak to the original poster's question about leaky flatfaced connectors - I've never encountered that problem. As far as difficult to connect - I've developed an almost-fool-proof method of disconnecting my grapple that significantly aids in reconnecting the hoses. When I disconnect the grapple, I leave it open a few inches. I disconnect the hydraulic lines from the tractor and connect the hoses to each other. This allows all of the pressure to dissipate as the grapple closes. When the grapple closes the piston in the closing cylinder moves in the direction of the rod. The rod takes up space inside the cylinder - so consequently as the piston moves the volume increases in the open end of the cylinder more than the volume decreases in the rod end - relieving the pressure and making it significantly easier to reconnect - even if the sun comes out and warms things up.