Flipped my BX24

/ Flipped my BX24 #11  
Im glad your ok.Ive had mine on two wheels so many times it aint funny-alot this year,bucketing and screening gravel,while building some long roads.At the rate im going its just a matter of time before i do.Ineed to slow down and be real careful with the bucket loaded.Had the screen set up on a slope,didnt think much of it.When i went under to get a bucket full i dug a little hole with a spinning tire and didnt realize it .Next trip in i went to dump a load on top,came in with the bucket all the way up,and dropped in that hole.The left rear felt like it was well over a foot in the air ,before i got the bucket down.Night time can be more dangerous because you cant see everything also.
Id do what the guys say ,if there were even a chance of bending a rod.Check your hst fluid[could have come out the vent]and battery fluid .
As far as the roll bar ,go over it with a fine tooth comb,if it looked unharmed id keep it
ALAN

/ Flipped my BX24 #12  
This Cat skid steer was on its side for over an hour.......I just checked the fluid levels and put it back in the dirt.

Sincerely, Dirt

DON'T ASK!
287side.jpg

/ Flipped my BX24 #13  
I was moving rock around this weekend for a stone wall and had a nice size one in the bucket. Problem was, it was on the right side of the bucket and as I turned right on decline and had some serious pucker factor going. I dropped the bucket quick and backed up. I loaded some rock to the other side to balance it out. I've moved some serious stone this weekend. Pretty impressive job by the BX.
I'll post some pictures when I get some grass growing.

Glad you're ok. Thanks for sharing with us, as it makes us all work a bit safer.

/ Flipped my BX24 #14  
I have had my BX on two wheels more times then enough and I only have 42 hrs on it. Never went over yet, but the time is coming!

Honestly, that is the only real negative I have with this tractor, is how tippy it is. Other then that its a good work horse, on level ground!

Craig

/ Flipped my BX24 #15  
I have had my L3400 just on the front wheels twice and yes the pucker factor comes into play:D:D Glad to hear you are ok:):)

/ Flipped my BX24 #16  
ROPS was up and seat belt was on.........Nuff said.

Don

/ Flipped my BX24
Hi Carsce,
It was pretty fast, By the time I realized I was going over it was too late to change direction and prevent it.
Chuck

/ Flipped my BX24 #18  
Now you guys have me scared.

I'm planning to buy a tractor soon, probably a BX24 so I've been looking at BX threads here, and I joined yesterday to ask questions.

I only have 3 acres so I think the BX24 would be perfect for me. My neighbor has a couple of full size older tractors and he was telling me that he's concerned about seeing groundhogs on his property because they can tip a tractor over. I guess he means if they have a large underground home and you run over it, it could cave in and tip the tractor or throw the operator off. His old tractors don't have ROPS or seatbelts.

I usually try to read and read some more in a forum before I ask a question that's probably already been answered but I was wondering if anyone has experience or could elaborate on the issue of groundhogs and tractors?

/ Flipped my BX24 #19  
My uncle flipped my 770 over on its side while doing me the favor of brush hogging. I had no idea that it happened until I asked him how he wrinkled up my cab. "Oh, I flipped it on its side." I didn't ask any more questions. Some things are better left unsaid...

/ Flipped my BX24 #20  
I have had my L3400 just on the front wheels twice and yes the pucker factor comes into play:D:D Glad to hear you are ok:):)

I have also had my L3400 on two wheels (front wheels) many times. Not as scary as it was with the 120HP MX though.

Glad to hear that you are OK Chuck. We all need to play safe as you said it can be too late before you realize what is happening.