"fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun???

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #11  
if you have capture papers with it and it, of course , has no import marks.. it will be worth a lil more than common examples o fthe same gun / quality level.

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun???
if you have capture papers with it and it, of course , has no import marks.. it will be worth a lil more than common examples o fthe same gun / quality level.

Thanks Soundguy...no capture papers. No import marks but unfortunately my dad had his initials "engraved" on the side :) It likely will stay in my collection and become a pass forward to my son, etc. Story and history probably worth more than gun at this point? Thanks...TMR

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #13  
mediocre piece due to markings/make occupation..e tc, and the fact that it has no capture papers sets it's value among the low side of common examples.

the engraved initials pretty much shoots the value in the foot as far as a colelctor goes... It's a shooter grade now.

IF ithad caputre papers, and the initials engraved in it matched the capture papers.. it might have bumped up, as you have something of it's history.. etc..

depending on finish, and grips and if they are chipped or intact, and if all parts are correct, a good example might fetch 350-500.. with the markings and whatnot, and guessing average condition.. I'd wager 100-150$ max... just shooter/gun value. I honestly don't see it fetching more... at least.. that's likely what it would get on an auction board. a pawn shop might go 50$ maybee 75$ .. you could likely get the most out of it in a private sale if legal in your state.. but I still don't see a , as marked, 32acp bringing over 150$

I'm not an expert.. just a collector of mid 1800 thru 1960's arms.

mediocre piece due to markings/make occupation..e tc, and the fact that it has no capture papers sets it's value among the low side of common examples.

the engraved initials pretty much shoots the value in the foot as far as a colelctor goes... It's a shooter grade now.

IF ithad caputre papers, and the initials engraved in it matched the capture papers.. it might have bumped up, as you have something of it's history.. etc..

depending on finish, and grips and if they are chipped or intact, and if all parts are correct, a good example might fetch 350-500.. with the markings and whatnot, and guessing average condition.. I'd wager 100-150$ max... just shooter/gun value. I honestly don't see it fetching more... at least.. that's likely what it would get on an auction board. a pawn shop might go 50$ maybee 75$ .. you could likely get the most out of it in a private sale if legal in your state.. but I still don't see a , as marked, 32acp bringing over 150$

I'm not an expert.. just a collector of mid 1800 thru 1960's arms.

It is in pretty nice shape w/the matching holster. Holster is very nice...no tears of wear to speak of. Gun is not a fancy gun...finish is not high polish but just rough castings...but shows little wear...never was a very fancy piece. To me it looks as though it had little use. Grips are intact...show little wear.

Are these things very consistent shooters? Pretty short barrel at 3 7/8th ". What distance to you "sight in" something like this? If I knew how to attach picture I would do so. TMR

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #15  
Have to shoot it and see. Most older military pistols are regulated for optimistic distances. 25 or even 50 yds/ meters.

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #16  
It is in pretty nice shape w/the matching holster. Holster is very nice...no tears of wear to speak of. Gun is not a fancy gun...finish is not high polish but just rough castings...but shows little wear...never was a very fancy piece. To me it looks as though it had little use. Grips are intact...show little wear.

Are these things very consistent shooters? Pretty short barrel at 3 7/8th ". What distance to you "sight in" something like this? If I knew how to attach picture I would do so. TMR

I would think it would be fairly accurate, it is a "blowback" gun so the barrel is pinned to the frame, so lockup is not much of a problem because it is not a tilting link barrel. It just relies on the heavy recoil spring, the modest sized cartridge to begin with, and the mass of the slide. It would be worth getting a box of ammo and finding out. I would set up at about 15 yards.. I mean this is a pocket pistol. It might surprise you though. To attach a photo , first have it on your PC of course, then go down to the bottom of where you are posting and press the go advanced button then press manage attachments. A file upload manager window will open, and you browse to your photo's. Jpegs under 1 Meg are best. then follow the instructions in the manager window.

James K0UA

IMG_6019.jpgIMG_6018.jpgIMG_6017.jpg

First attempt to post pics...hey that worked well...double click and you get a good look including my father's "MTR" initials :) What do you think...TMR

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #18  
I think you learned something new today. Good pics. :thumbsup:

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #19  
I hit some of the collector sites today.. and got prices of good units in the 350$ range.. etc. ( no initials though.. :) )

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #20  
Could say the initials are for Manfred Rommel?

Just kidding.