"fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun???

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #21  
Could say the initials are for Manfred Rommel?

Just kidding.

Manfred was about 12.. back then wasn't he... but hey who knows.. someone might "buy" it:)

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #22  
Being a .32 ACP, it's not cheap to shoot, and it's not worth anything for hunting or as a defense round; but shooting it is shooting a piece of history. Enjoy it for what it is: your personal link to WWII. You aren't going to hurt the value by shooting it, so enjoy!

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun???
New range opened near us...will buy some of those .32 ACP and give it a try after first of year...sb fun. :) TMR

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #24  
7.65 browning is cheap here.. cheaper than 380.. etc.. still very common...

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #25  
Around here 9mm is 9 bucks or so a box (last time I bought any) and the 380acp is about 18.00/box. My woman has a Lama 380 that still has the original box as we practice using the 9mm and just a few rounds of the LAMA. It is purely home defense gun and concealed carry for her if she feels the need (hasn't used/carried it in very long time.) I have my 9mm & several 22's for varmint control & plinking.

m

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #26  
near same price here at most larger stores.. no big difference like that.

/ "fnh Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7,65"...any info on this gun??? #27  
Well of the top of my head.. FNH.. is FN in Herstall Belgium.. Fabrique Nationale the old company started by John Moses Browning himself (an American of very notable accomplishments).. yes it is a model 27 in caliber .32acp.. the acp part stands for Automatic Colt Pistol. The Europeans always have a different method of describing caliber.. hence the 7.65mm probably as accurate as any pistol designed for short range defense work.. Now let me see if I can find out anything about it.
John Moses browning, while being probably the world's most prolific gun genius, did not start Fabrique National. In the early years he sold everything to Winchester in North America and to F.N. in Europe. Winchester turned him down on the offer for what turned out to be the Auto 5 shotgun, so he went to F.N. and sold it to them. When he came up with the blow-back design for pistols, he didn't even offer it to Winchester, he instead offered it to Colt and the rest is history.