For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse!

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #11  
I have one with the stirring column intact I'd gladly sell for $3500.

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #12  
Goldie Bob only has 2 posts, be careful
Cannot spell for beans either... What the heck is a 'Stirring column' anyway? That unit is a rag.

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #13  
"I KNOW WHAT I GOT..DUNT LOWBALL MEH!"

Said every boomer ever trying to unload something tired for the same price as new.

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #14  
I paid $3800 a few years ago for a Ford 3600 diesel with 2100 hours with a finishing mower and a bushhog. That model has power steering, 12V electrics, and actually starts when you need it to start.

I am not personally experienced with Jubilee era but every time I hear the phrase "gasoline tractor", it is preceded by an adjective that rhymes with "trucking" muttered by a person throwing wrenches.

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #15  
Mine was a total tear down restoration...

I gave 4500 which is a lot but I know the labor and parts that went into it.
IMG_20180803_154558292_HDR.jpg

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #16  
   / For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #17  
I wasn't even looking... my friend was downsizing and a retired aircraft mechanic... he did the restoration.

I asked about the Jubilee and asked if I was interested... and that was that.

Having restored Model A, Model T and early Mustangs I know the labor it takes...

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #18  
   / For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #19  
I cut my teeth on an old Ford 8n on a horse farm. Had to muck stalls to fill up the manure wagon before a mile ride down a dirt road to empty it. Worth EVERY SHOVEL FULL !
Beautiful machine you have there @ultrarunner

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #20  
Kind of extension of the Model a and Model T hobby...

The Jubilee is covered with on the road insurance just like my car for parades or a run to the filling station...