For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse!

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #22  
One for $1,650 in my area with Bush hog. Runs well & complete with stirring column!

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse!
Yes
You took pictures at night?

Where are you located?
i did take pics at night! I'm working on putting some better pictures on here for everyone to see that would be interested or not. I didn't think that I would ever even get any replies from anyone at all! But yes everyone who would be interested in giving this tractor a gander then I will have new pics posted by tomorrow afternoon, sorry for the inconvenience of the night time pictures! And I'm located in Terrell Texas Sir!

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse!
Goldie Bob only has 2 posts, be careful
Look sir I'm not on here to rip anyone off or gossip with people on how others post anything about what they're trying to sell or telling people to avoid this or that! I'm here for one reason only and that's to see if I can sell my grandfathers old tractor, I mean that's what this page is for correct? So please keep the negativity to yourself i and everyone else on here trying to sell something would appreciate that. Thank you!

Y
You took pictures at night? Yes I did sir, I will repost newer pictures from the daytime tomorrow.

Where are you located? Terrell, Texas Sir in the country off of interstate 20 and college mound road exit east of Dallas about 35miles.

You'd be extremely lucky to get a thousand for it, where I live.

Assuming that, that really is all that's wrong with it!

SR
Yeah I'm new to this and don't have a whole hell of a lot of knowledge when it comes to these old tractors. But just thought I'd give it a shot and try it out is all!

One for $1,650 in my area with Bush hog. Runs well & complete with stirring column!
And there's actually a bush hog that comes with it along with a auxiliary mower as well

/ For sale $2000 or best offer 53' Ford jubilee stirring column is out, that's the only thing wrong otherwise she's an heck of a work horse! #28  
Welcome back, it's good to see that you seem genuine; Texas is a great place, especially this time of year. I can't imagine you'll get $3.5k for it but I don't know your local market, but I can tell you that you want to put up the best and clearest photos you can take- it saves everyone a little headache.

Welcome to TBN, feel free to stick around; we're abrasive like sand paper, but we're also useful... like sand paper.

Th
Welcome back, it's good to see that you seem genuine; Texas is a great place, especially this time of year. I can't imagine you'll get $3.5k for it but I don't know your local market, but I can tell you that you want to put up the best and clearest photos you can take- it saves everyone a little headache.

Welcome to TBN, feel free to stick around; we're abrasive like sand paper, but we're also useful... like sand paper.thanks, I'm new here and am just trying to sell my grandfather old tractor. I guess I'll take whatever I can get outta it!