Ford 2000 power steering overflow

/ Ford 2000 power steering overflow #11  
I have a 3 cyl gas '65 Ford 2000 that is perfect except after a half hour or so the power steering fluid starts flowing out of the top of the steering column all tan and cloudy. The reservoir quickly goes empty, I refill, let it cool and do it again a half hour later. I can do small chores, 15 min at a time, forever without losing fluid so I think it has something to do with heat or maybe the foam breaks.

The advice I get is that it's sucking air. All the fittings I can see are clean, smooth, and tight.

Help

If you have the pump that's driven off the timing cover with reservior attached to it, it has a filter in the resevior. I had this problem on my Ford 4610 and I replaced the filter and the problem went away. The filter is about $10 and you can find them at a NH dealer or on ebay.

/ Ford 2000 power steering overflow #12  
Go to CNH website and look up your steering parts diagram - should help you figure out what you are looking at.

/ Ford 2000 power steering overflow
Thank you very much. I'll change the filter and get a speedy thing. I would love to get this fixed.

/ Ford 2000 power steering overflow #15  
and you might want some green loctite sleeve retainer for that speedi sleeve..

Thank you very much everyone.
Where do I get a speedi sleeve (or a power steering filter for that matter)?

/ Ford 2000 power steering overflow #17  
napa carries sleeves.. so does car quest.. can get the loctite retainer there as well.

dealer for the PS filter...

hope somebody is out there.
I had to remove the oil reservoir to get at the power steering reservoir, but cant get the PS reservoir off because of a sadistic bracket connected to the generator (alternator?). Is there a trick because I would have to remove my FEL to get the generator off.

oil filter cover - not reservoir
As forthe bracket, its an unused portion that takes a 90 degree bend and overlaps an indent in the PS res.
It's 3/8" steel or I would bend/cut it off.

/ Ford 2000 power steering overflow #20  
post a pic.. can't even guess without seeing a pic.

I got alotta machines with loaders.. each takes their own song and dance to get at the power stering and filters.. but have NONE that has to have the loader off to change filters.. etc.. genny.. starter .. etc.