Ford 4000 3 PT won't move

/ Ford 4000 3 PT won't move #11  
Yeah.. you can shut the 3pt off if the asc is set wrong.

soundguy

/ Ford 4000 3 PT won't move
Hey guys, I still haven't made it down there. I'm heading out of town again for a couple of days but I'm off work all next week. I should be able to make it down there to check it out.

Thanks for the advice so far. Hopefully it's something easy.... I doubt it though.

/ Ford 4000 3 PT won't move #13  
Just keep us in the loop.

soundguy

Still haven't made it down to his cabin yet. In fact I haven't seen much of him lately. I havent' forgot though....

/ Ford 4000 3 PT won't move #15  
Seems like now is the time for tractors to be down.

My normally trusty ford 5000 is down while I replac ethe vreg, and rebuild the genny..

soundguy

/ Ford 4000 3 PT won't move #16  
PAB_OH said:
Does anyone have a schematic for this machine or know where I can get one? He's a pretty good neighbor so I'm willing to get it on my own if need be.

Thanks for all the help so far guys.

Let me know if you still need it, I'll see if I can dig it up, I should have it down at the shop.

NV

namvet, yes please! I have one last week of vacation at the end of the month and I'm going to try and make it down there. I haven't seen my neighbor much lately since he's haying and staying at his farm through the week and most weekends.

As far I know it's not fixed. Appreciate the offer!

/ Ford 4000 3 PT won't move #18  
PAB_OH said:
namvet, yes please! I have one last week of vacation at the end of the month and I'm going to try and make it down there. I haven't seen my neighbor much lately since he's haying and staying at his farm through the week and most weekends.

As far I know it's not fixed. Appreciate the offer!

Here is the schematic, there are about 7 pages total covering the hyd system, I'll UL another page and the pump and you can let me know what else you need.

Attachments

• ford1.jpg
    ford1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 176
  • ford2.jpg
    ford2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 168
  • ford3.jpg
    ford3.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 161
   / Ford 4000 3 PT won't move #19  
Don't let the pic of the pressure releif valve mess with your mind like it did mine many years ago, it was taken from under the tractor looking up.

Had an old girlfriend in New Phily years ago.

NV

Thanks for the schematics. I'll look them over tonight.

New Philly you say. I'm over that way a bit, now and then.