Ford 5000 endless trouble

/ Ford 5000 endless trouble #21  
pls. help me if somebody know the trouble of my engine, my engine has a white smoke coming from engine, for the first time it only a small smoke but when used frequently its plenty smoke coming from the engine

/ Ford 5000 endless trouble #22  
pls. help me if somebody know the trouble of my engine, my engine has a white smoke coming from engine, for the first time it only a small smoke but when used frequently its plenty smoke coming from the engine

Try making a new post instead of at the end of this 4-year old thread.:thumbsup:

And include pleanty of detail. Since it is a ford 5000:
is it gas or diesel???
How many hours?
Any funny noises?
Lack of power?

Typically white smoke with a sweet smell is a sign of burning coolant. Could be a blown head gasket, cracked head, or cracked block.

If the smoke is a bluish tint, it could be burning oil. Bad valve seals, worn rings, worn engine in general.

And if diesel, and the smoke is more of a blackish tint, that is excess unburnt fuel.

Good luck and try a new thread with answers to some of the questions I posted above.:thumbsup:

/ Ford 5000 endless trouble #23  
i agree... new post more info.. etc..

/ Ford 5000 endless trouble #24  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagabag,_Nueva_Vizcaya

Welcome from the other side of the world. Posting in this thread is just fine as it starts on page two with your question.

As LD1 stated black is often fuel, blue is burning of engine oil and white is actually steam from a blown head gasket but each term can be subjective due to past experiences.

Now on a cold morning a diesel can make a lot of noise and produce white smoke it it will soon clear up.

Are you having to had coolant to the radiator?

/ Ford 5000 endless trouble #25  
Try making a new post instead of at the end of this 4-year old thread.:thumbsup:

And include pleanty of detail. Since it is a ford 5000:
is it gas or diesel???
How many hours?
Any funny noises?
Lack of power?

Typically white smoke with a sweet smell is a sign of burning coolant. Could be a blown head gasket, cracked head, or cracked block.

If the smoke is a bluish tint, it could be burning oil. Bad valve seals, worn rings, worn engine in general.

And if diesel, and the smoke is more of a blackish tint, that is excess unburnt fuel.

Good luck and try a new thread with answers to some of the questions I posted above.:thumbsup:

MY ford 5000 is a diesel engine,for the first time i hear funny noise and then i saw few smoke coming from his bretell,i suspected that problem from piston ring, i open the whole engine and i see the engine part its all fresh. when i assemble again the engine and start the engine is still hear funny noise, i check the balancer, the balancer bossing are already damage. i replace the bossing with new bosing but its bronze.
when i start the engine i dont hear any funny noise, but when i use my ford tractor for more then 5 hours, its start again to have a smoke coming from the engine, but my ford still working and have a full power.
so you have any idea why that happen to my ford.the bossing bronze that i use is advisable in the engine? and also my ford have a vibration even in the idel mode?