Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #11  
Hah! I stand corrected-just happened to be talking to my buddy that had the Tacoma. The truck was 10 years old and had 60,000 + miles. They gave him 12,000!. He took it in for the inspection, they called him up and told him they were not going to release the truck. As it would take up to 3 weeks to get him the check, they sent a guy to pick him up to take him to Budget rentals where he picked up a car at Toyota's expense.

For as great as you think Toyota is for this, the customer still got the bill. That $12k won't even buy half of a new $30k Tacoma. Dana still makes the frames, so what was done to keep these new ones from rusting through in 6-10 years? Will they keep buying them back and inflating the price of replacements? Unsustainable. $30k for entry level commuter trucks and $60-70k for 3/4 ton work trucks is outrageous. This economy is overdue for a huge deflationary cycle.

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #12  
Our governmemt has been paid in full. You are blind and arrogant if you deny the fact that Ford was in line with gm and dodge! That was their next step, they liquidated all they could. If Ford was so well off, why did they go crying to UAW/CAW for new deals?

Buy your logic, should we all stop supporting USA based companies, or stop travelling to USA because the USA debt to China will never be paid off?? Your logic, not mine!

Wrong you are. It was paid back by trading stock that no one would buy at $35 per share. Its now worth about $28 per share at closing on Friday. Its not paid back till its worth $35 per share plus intrest and fees and somone in their right mind would buy it. Lol

If you want some you can have mine. Its about as smart as buying Facebook stock.

Either way Ford begged and stole the way out of the hole they dug. Difference is they did it by themselves.

I can care less what you buy. I buy what is the best for the buck I have and more importantly is what I want, not anyone else.

Chris

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #13  
I am till they do me wrong. Funny thing is all you guys say I am so brand loyal but I currently have a Nissan and BMW. In the past I have had Dodge, GM, Honda, Toyota, ect.

I support Ford because its been hands down the best product for me. It was tough to make money with other brands sitting in the shop. Plus they did it without a bailout that will never be paid back like your beloved GM.

Chris

I was a huge Ford fan until the past couple of weeks. Thieves stabbed the tank in our '08 E-350. Part NLA from Ford. 1994 F150 standard alternator replacement job, or so I thought. The cheap cast aluminum alt bracket has seized all steel bolts. Threads are pulled and cast is cracked beyond repair even with days of soaking in penetrant and judicious application of the blue flame. Part NLA from Ford.

If I can't get parts from the manufacturer for vehicles less than 20 years old, I will not own them. I can't put into words how monumentally stupid ford is for not even making a fuel tank for a 4yo E-350. I have a $50k pile of scrap iron is what I have. Scrounging junkyards for parts for a 4 year old vehicle? I will do it only once, to fix this pile and send it up the river.

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #14  
For as great as you think Toyota is for this, the customer still got the bill. That $12k won't even buy half of a new $30k Tacoma. Dana still makes the frames, so what was done to keep these new ones from rusting through in 6-10 years? Will they keep buying them back and inflating the price of replacements? Unsustainable. $30k for entry level commuter trucks and $60-70k for 3/4 ton work trucks is outrageous. This economy is overdue for a huge deflationary cycle.

And your point is?? I am not a yota fan. But let's face it-read what I wrote-the f-ing truck was 10 years old! They gave him 12 grand and covered his rental expense until they got him his check-by the way, he bought a Subaru-what's that they say about.."no good deed goes unpunished".

Now as to the rest of your post, who is talking about inflation here??? You apparently.:confused3:

We (I think) are talking about the 6.0 issue and the fact that Ford did NOT do a good job of standing in back of this motor.

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #15  
I was a huge Ford fan until the past couple of weeks. Thieves stabbed the tank in our '08 E-350. Part NLA from Ford. 1994 F150 standard alternator replacement job, or so I thought. The cheap cast aluminum alt bracket has seized all steel bolts. Threads are pulled and cast is cracked beyond repair even with days of soaking in penetrant and judicious application of the blue flame. Part NLA from Ford.

If I can't get parts from the manufacturer for vehicles less than 20 years old, I will not own them. I can't put into words how monumentally stupid ford is for not even making a fuel tank for a 4yo E-350. I have a $50k pile of scrap iron is what I have. Scrounging junkyards for parts for a 4 year old vehicle? I will do it only once, to fix this pile and send it up the river.
And there is nothing unique about the spec of this E-350?

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #16  
Our governmemt has been paid in full. You are blind and arrogant if you deny the fact that Ford was in line with gm and dodge! That was their next step, they liquidated all they could. If Ford was so well off, why did they go crying to UAW/CAW for new deals?

Sounds like good business to me. Labor is a huge percentage of your cost. Had things gotten out of line? Yes. Did the UAW respond? I think they did? Did they get some concessions from Ford? Yes they did. Good business on the part of both.

Buy your logic, should we all stop supporting USA based companies, or stop travelling to USA because the USA debt to China will never be paid off?? Your logic, not mine!

?? How did he say that? As I read it, he made the statement that Ford took a huge gamble and bet the farm on what they were doing. Did they try to take advantage of every other option they could? Yes they did-and as a stockholder you bet your butt I'm glad they did.

As for GM, I too bought shares at the initial offering of the "new GM". Bad move on my part-had I bought equivalent dollars worth of Ford, I would be ahead of the game.

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #17  

Your on the internet, look there. I never buy from the dealer unless its my last option.

Chris

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #18  
And your point is?? I am not a yota fan. But let's face it-read what I wrote-the f-ing truck was 10 years old! They gave him 12 grand and covered his rental expense until they got him his check-by the way, he bought a Subaru-what's that they say about.."no good deed goes unpunished".

Now as to the rest of your post, who is talking about inflation here??? You apparently.:confused3:

We (I think) are talking about the 6.0 issue and the fact that Ford did NOT do a good job of standing in back of this motor.

My point was to shed some light on the rest of the picture that you were ignoring while you were tooting Toyota's horn in this Ford thread. Then you try to turn around and call me out for talking about Toyota in this thread? HAHA oh the irony. They didn't pay him a dime over book value on his truck. He could have got the same amount of money on the private market.

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #20  
Your on the internet, look there. I never buy from the dealer unless its my last option.

Chris

Oh believe me, I have. No aftermarket tanks available for newer than 2001 model I believe was the newest year I found. I will not buy a junkyard tank over the web because I've been burned too many times buying parts that way without pre-inspection. Not on something as important as the fuel tank on a van used in business to haul kids.