Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions?

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions?
Wife picked up the breaker plate tonight and will be home in a little while. I pulled the distributor before the sun went down so hopefully I can install the breaker plate tonight. I doubt I will be able to install it tonight because the temperature is dropping and it will be too late. I will, however, have a lot of time tomorrow night to work on it. Thanks for the encouragement! I really want to get this working soon.

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions? #252  
Thanks for the encouragement! I really want to get this working soon.

Soon, but not too soon. Take your time and double check everything.

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions?
Yeah... good point :thumbsup:

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions? #254  
This tractor could have been sent to China-shredded and be setting on the shelf at harbor freight by now.

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions? #255  
This tractor could have been sent to China-shredded and be setting on the shelf at harbor freight by now.

metal in that old tractor is real good metalurgy.. decades ahead of what was coming out of china at the same time.

installing the breaker plate now. Hope to walk out and pop the new assembly on in the new 20 minutes or so.

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions? #257  
be watchin for your victory post here in 25m :)

Don't jinx it!

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions? #259  
Well its 6:25, do you know where your tractor is?

/ Ford 8N having trouble starting -- many troubleshooting steps take -- suggestions? #260  
supportingly optimistic. :)