Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum!

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #31  
I have seen friends F150 cabs that impressed me, within a few years ago. But my very first impression of this F350 was "cramped" . It didn't help, that the interior was black, either.

Again, it's the F150 cab used on the newest versions. It's possibly the most spacious 4dr pickup cab you can buy??

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #32  
Well, there may be space, but it's not where the driver sits.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #33  
   / Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #34  
This is MY idea of SPACIOUS

delta88.jpg

Like everything else nowadays, they MUST mean something else.

That's not even a NICE interior compared to many 70s sedans. Everything in the interior now, seems to be made of that same horrible thermo plastic.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #35  
You compared a top end luxury model to a pickup. Cool...………..

A current F150 or Super Duty or any other brand will put that old car to shame in the comfort arena. :D

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #36  
That old car, yes. But not let's say, our 72 Delta 88, it it wasn't even top of the line. Heck, I would put my 94 Dakota against any new pickup for comfort of interior.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #37  
That old car, yes. But not let's say, our 72 Delta 88, it it wasn't even top of the line. Heck, I would put my 94 Dakota against any new pickup for comfort of interior.

You Sir are delusional. I am very content in my old '00 Super Duty. But it don't hold a candle to the interior comfort of the trucks built today.

I think you have truck envy.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #38  
No, I am saddened. There is not one truck out there at the moment, that I would like to own. Aside, from being plastic and tuna fish can thin on the outside, including the bumpers, the interiors are cheap and as I said made up of that horrible thermo plastic garbage. Give me some soft pleasing cloth seats, carpet on the doors and at least some nice high quality plastic in the interior.

I have leather in my 08 Sierra, not because I like the cold feel of leather, but because the "cloth" alternative is like a cheap plastic picnic tarp.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #39  
I know what the interior of a 94 Dakota looks like. You totally have new truck envy!!!!!!

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #40  
This is MY idea of SPACIOUS

View attachment 603578

Like everything else nowadays, they MUST mean something else.

That's not even a NICE interior compared to many 70s sedans. Everything in the interior now, seems to be made of that same horrible thermo plastic.

I can稚 speak for the 66/ 67 delta but I drove an old toranodo cross country and a early seventies 98 for many extended trips and both were much more comfortable than any f150 or 250 I ever drove. That includes the new lariat I drove over the weekend.