Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #351  
My Dad chopping corn on the Ford 861...date is on the photo. Lots of weight to pull for that small tractor!
Chopping Corn-Father'67.jpg

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #352  
   / Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #353  
Looks like a false front rear unloading silage wagon.
Correct!

In this photo you can see the gearbox on the left side of the wagon that pulled all that silage to the back so it could be blown into the silo:
2021-09-20-0002r.jpg

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #354  
Unloaded too many of those things in my younger years.
Had the belt fly off the pulleys, knocked the stick out holding the tailgate open so it smacks you in the back of the head. Was sure glad when we got the 3rd tractor so Dad could keep chopping, and we didn't have to drop the belt of the AC hookup to the empty wagon hustle it back to the field to swap out with the full wagon, hurry back, get backed in, unhook the wagon, circle back around get lines up for the belt get it back on the blower spun up and start again. Then get too much in the conveyor and plug the pipe or just a heavy slug to bounce the belt off and plug the blower. We had two blowers that we would use. The first one was (even back then) an old Papec chopper blower for chopping up stalks. We would go out and hand cut the outside two rows off around each field as well as several rows on each corner, then a two row path down through the center of each field so that no corn got knocked down and wasted.Pulled a flatbed wagon behind as we cut our way around and through each field.
Once we had all the fields opened up we would switch out to the other table blower as that unit the table could be folded up and you could drive through, lower the table down, then just back up a few inches to be ready to unload. hookup the ratchet drive to the unload pipe and get back to work.
Those were some long days back then milking cows and feeding calves before starting field work and then again after the field work.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #356  
👍

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #358  
Looks nice, I see you are still using the old double ring tire chains. They do a good job in mud and deep snow.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #360  
I have seen and been around a lot of hundred series Fords but I don't recall ever seeing a pre-cleaner made like that.