Forum Upgrade - Any Issues?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues?
no issues here as to function.

but not digging the page layout. Old one was easier on the eyes. Also I might have missed it, but is there a "New Posts since my last visit" button?

We have that on the to-do list. :thumbsup:

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #12  
Alright, hate to bombard you with all negative (as I use it I'm actually starting to like it more, more like some other forums I use which probably helps) BUT, where's the 'MY HOME'?

Oh, and I do like how you've added the tractors to the side panel :thumbsup:

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #14  
no issues here as to function.

but not digging the page layout. Old one was easier on the eyes. Also I might have missed it, but is there a "New Posts since my last visit" button?

I agree it seems very bright!

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #15  
On the bottom reply to thread icon, I can get it to work if I put my mouse on the very bottom edge of the icon.

New issue: It looks like the "like" feature is only partially enabled. as I had an alert that said "one new like" but that has since gone away and when I went to look at the "like" it said that I had 0 "likes" (Edit: This coincided with the "Alerts" icon replacing the "Messages" icon)

Aaron Z

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #17  
Maybe I'm missing it, but I see no way to see "new post since my last visit". I always use that to review post here.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #18  
Okay, I've been having to push the top 'reply to thread' as the bottom doesn't seem to be working. Also, when I click on a subscribed thread it doesn't take me to the new post, but to the first, this is probably just a setting that got changed in the upgrade though, I'll look for it...

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #19  
Don't like it!!

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #20  
Is there a way to increase the text size and/or make it darker? For a senior citizen such as myself it's very difficult to read the posts.