Forward stopped in the first 2 gears

/ Forward stopped in the first 2 gears #11  
Yes it's from a Yanmar YM2000D w/loader. I have lost one and was trying to find an exact match.
I meant is it a Yanmar brand loader, not just what kind of tractor is it on. If it's a Yanmar brand , it should have the model number somewhere on it and will start with the letters YFL.

/ Forward stopped in the first 2 gears
As far as I know it is a Yanmar loader. I will check for numbers when I get home today. If they are stamped on it, that would be great. There are no decals on the loader stating the name.

Problem solved. Works better that original.

Attachments

• 20220504_174751.jpg
    20220504_174751.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
Problem solved. Works better than the Original.

Attachments

• 20220504_174751.jpg
    20220504_174751.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
   / Forward stopped in the first 2 gears #15  
Good idea!!(y) Now to the next issue :), have you peeked in the trans case yet?

Yes. I had a broken fork. I have one on order. As far the tpl, it is plumbed wrong. Gonna fix it all this weekend. Thank you so much for the help.

O
On the TPH, sounds like whoever plumbed the hydraulics for the loader robbed the flow to the TPH. Compare how your joystick valve is plumbed compared to this Yanmar Tractor Loader Install Instructions Hoye Tractor Yanmar Tractor Parts is the Guru of Yanmar and Aaron is very helpful and always a good source of help, I doubt you can have a problem that Aaron hasn't encountered and fixed. They also have a tech forum Yanmar Tractor Support Message Board - Index page
On the TPH, sounds like whoever plumbed the hydraulics for the loader robbed the flow to the TPH. Compare how your joystick valve is plumbed compared to this Yanmar Tractor Loader Install Instructions Hoye Tractor Yanmar Tractor Parts is the Guru of Yanmar and Aaron is very helpful and always a good source of help, I doubt you can have a problem that Aaron hasn't encountered and fixed. They also have a tech forum Yanmar Tractor Support Message Board - Index page
OK, the loader appears to be plumbed wrong. I understand the schematic on how to plumb it correctly. However, the way it is plumbed now, coming from the high pressure side, it goes in the top of the tph valve. Then it comes out of the side of same valve to the in side of the joystick (loader)valve. . The hose coming out of loader valve is then returned to tank.
So, the way the schematic is, what do I do to the port that is being used to return to tank, and the port that is being used to supply the loader valve?
Sorry if this does not make sense and is confusing.
Thanks again for all of your help.

/ Forward stopped in the first 2 gears #18  
The way I plumbed my Mitsubishi is just like the link from Hoye's. I cut the pressure line ( small diameter line coming from the pump)and used a 12mm compression fitting to run a hose from there into the FEL control valve. Then used another 12mm compression fitting on the other side of the cut pressure line and that was connected to the "out" ( can't think what that port is actually called right now) port on my FEL valve. For the valve port that runs to tank, I was able to use NPT pipe fittings to replace the fluid level dipstick on the trans case, I ran a hose from that to the return to tank FEL control valve port. Mitsubishi/Case IH makes an adapter that bolts to ports on the rear trans case to plumb from the valve to that adapter and it's cleaner and side steps the process of cutting the pressure line from the pump. I didn't have one, didn't want to pay the price for one and should have just machined one....... so I went the inexpensive/ easy route and cut the pressure line. Yanmar may or may not have something similar? That might be a question for the Yanmar forum