Found a really nice 9’ tractor snowplow

/ Found a really nice 9’ tractor snowplow #21  
You guys up north need to quit plowing that snow southward, as we are starting to get it way below where it should be!! Buddy of mine just outside of Knoxville is covered up with that white stuff that somebody plowed too far south! We even had projections that somebody might plow it as far south as Florida!
Come on guys, only plow that snow in a NORTHerly direction!
David from Jax

/ Found a really nice 9’ tractor snowplow
Looking at our “long range forecast” (yeah, right :sneaky: ) it says the Mid Atlantic is going to be warming up into the 40’s next week, so the prospect of more snow in January is dimming.
However we have February (anyone ever pronounce February the way it’s spelled? All the geniuses around here say “Febuary”) Anyway, we still have the first 1/2 of March left for some snow.

/ Found a really nice 9’ tractor snowplow #23  
Should have pulled the 6.4 and dropped a pre emission Cummins in. A "Fummins"
Would be a dream plow rig.

/ Found a really nice 9’ tractor snowplow
Should have pulled the 6.4 and dropped a pre emission Cummins in. A "Fummins"
Would be a dream plow rig.

Yeah, no, that would have cost more than the entire value of the truck.
I bought that truck in 2015 for $10,000. I sold the bed pickup for $1,500 and installed an aluminum bed for $3,500. Put a used 8.5’ Western plow on it for $2,500. Put good tires on it.
Plowed lots of snow with it, but also put rocker arms in it @ $2,000 (noted failure on early 6.4’s) and some other lesser cost engine work.
Sold it in 2022 for $17,500. I did pretty good with that truck, but preferred to have a 3500HD Dmax/Ally.

Anyway, I’m going to try to reach the seller of the 9’ plow today.

/ Found a really nice 9’ tractor snowplow #25  
Not a snow guy by any means but that plow does look like a good solid unit.