Found a rock today!

/ Found a rock today! #21  
Wouldn't want to "stub my toe" on that one in the dark! Look it over REAL good, if you can find a "likeness" of a saint, you'll have an easy time getting rid of it... or charge for visitation:D

/ Found a rock today! #23  
I started clearing out a spot for a new tractor shed, and today I found a rock. I really don't have any use for it and it's kind of in my way. If anyone would like it, it's FREE for the taking. :laughing:
Get your Belarus in there to move that thing. Can you get a chain around it and drag it with the bigger tractor. I would move it for you with my LS P7010C if you weren't a couple thousand miles away. Looks like you have some sibling rocks gathered around it for family support also.

/ Found a rock today!
Up here, that's really not that big of a rock. I'll post a picture of one tomorrow with my tractor beside it.

Here is the rock I said I would post a pictures of. My father dug this one out with a D6 dozer about 40 years ago. :drink:

Attachments

• DSCF3786.jpg
    DSCF3786.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 329
  • DSCF3784.jpg
    DSCF3784.jpg
    977.3 KB · Views: 286
   / Found a rock today! #26  
What's that white stuff?

That just old growth turning white like hair. Some parts of Canada get so cold the grass dies of old age before it gets long enough to cut.:D

/ Found a rock today! #27  
Gee. As many times that I've went by there I never noticed that rock :confused3: I can tell you that if anyone could dig that thing out it would be your dad for sure. One of the best friends I had but when he got something in his mind you just got out of the way ;)

/ Found a rock today! #28  
Here is the rock I said I would post a pictures of. My father dug this one out with a D6 dozer about 40 years ago. :drink:

Now that's a rock. I think I have its twin in my lawn... where its probably staying forever.