Front Sweeper B7500

/ Front Sweeper B7500
spirostats - Any chance the person from whom you bought the sweeper and quick hitch might still have the B2734 and B2735 shafts? Or perhaps he/she knows who might have them now?

Hi Rusty
Sorry I've been away on business. I just got back and found UPS had delivered one of the parts. The KUBOTA BX2735 HALF OF FRONT DRIVELINE. It fits! Now I will try to figure out the mid pto driveline which according to "swampcat" is this one

https://www.messicks.com/ku/84496

part
DRIVELINE, FIXED
- replaces #70001-00755
70060-04541 $285.16 1 in stock 1 to equal #70001-00755
I just found out this is a 37.5" long shaft so I think it will fit.
The person that sold it to me does not have any driveline parts but I feel im almost done. Thanks a lot for your help and hope this info helps someone else with the same dilemma
I will update this thread when 70060-04541 comes in
Thank you all

/ Front Sweeper B7500 #12  
...part DRIVELINE, FIXED - replaces #70001-00755 70060-04541. I just found out this is a 37.5" long shaft so I think it will fit.

spirostats - Glad you got the BX2735! My apologies regarding the information I gave you on the B2734, which is an assembly, however it includes parts that you already have on your Quick hitch. The fixed driveline only is P/N 70060-02186 according to my Operator's Manual. I just measured my fixed driveline and it is 44 3/8" overall length, with about 3" to overlap the mid PTO shaft. Again, sorry about the bad information.

/ Front Sweeper B7500
Ok
As per Rusty's latest info I will call messicks this morning and cancel the order I placed last night. I will instead order this Kubota B2733A (QUICK HITCH SUBFRAME) Parts Diagrams. .............DRIVELINE - FIXE- Fixed driveline 70060-02186
As Per rusty this is this is 44 3/8" long and this should be the right length. only thing that worries me is that it states its weight at 6.60 lbs. I would of thought it would be heavier than that...

@ rusty. thats the reason I waited for measurements. Thank you for going to the trouble of measuring I really appreciated it. I previously mistakenly thought that part 02186 was the front half... My mistake not yours.
Thanks man!

/ Front Sweeper B7500
Also here is some usefull info from "ducktape" on another thread

As far as the U-joints go..... when you put the frond end shaft on (the one that connects to the blower / sweeper), the yoke on either end of the shaft attached to the quick hitch must be in line with each other. Having the rear yoke at 90 degrees, and the front at 120 degrees will cause a vibration.

/ Front Sweeper B7500 #15  
spirostats, I just checked my quick hitch, I misspoke, mine is a B2733 without the A. Dont know what the difference is between the 2 ? Mine LOOKS like yours, but why the part # change ? Will measure my B2734 shaft when I get the chance. Isnt Kubota research FUN ?

/ Front Sweeper B7500
Yeah...! loads of fun _:(*&*&^%%*)(()()($%@$%&^$^&

/ Front Sweeper B7500
UPDATE
Finally got everything together and it all worked!
I used the sweeper for about 10 minutes, Did a good job but the gearbox broke. This might be my fault, I plowed into a pile of dirt and almost stalled it a couple of times. Or it could have been that it had a problem to begin with. (I bought it used). I will look tomorrow to see if there is a shear bolt or some safety thing or I need to open the gearbox. Bummer!

/ Front Sweeper B7500 #18  
spirostats - Congratulations on getting your sweeper running. :) Sorry about the setback. :confused: Hopefully it is temporary with a simple fix. :thumbsup:

/ Front Sweeper B7500
Good news. Chain had come off the sprocket. All good. Thanks to all who helped

/ Front Sweeper B7500 #20  
Good news. Chain had come off the sprocket. All good. Thanks to all who helped

I'm looking to sweep my small parking lot and it's good to see this works. Do you have a FEL as well? I have a B7500 with the 272a FEL and also a woods BH75 backhoe with quick attach subframe. Curious to see if this will work with mine and I will start looking for a broom.....Thanks, Chad