Frustrated

/ Frustrated #21  
One can get lead cups that fit over the battery post to make them larger.:D

/ Frustrated #22  
Funny, this same thing just happened to me today. I go out to the tractor to clear some snow and when I turn the key... click-click-click-click....

I figure it's the bad ground like many others have found but I grab the battery charger anyways to test it and it reads 95% and 12.8volts so I know the cables are the suspect. I removed both the positive and negative cables from the battery post and clean them and the post. Then I removed the negative cable from the ground where it is bolted to the frame right next to the battery. I cleaned that ground and the bolt, put it back on and then connect the battery cables to the post and double check everything.

Hop in, turn the key and she starts just like she should. Maybe even faster than normal. I will add cleaning ground cable to my regular maintenance schedule from now on. :D

/ Frustrated #23  
I put dielectric grease on the battery post and NO PROBLEMS any more!

/ Frustrated #24  
I've had no problems with the battery post connections but when I bought my CK30hst 4 years ago, I noticed some rust starting where the negative cable bolted to the frame. I unbolted the cable and cleaned the frame area and cable end. Connected it back together using copper antisieze grease then gave the area, bolt head, and inside the frame thread end another coat of antisieze. It's still good from 4 years ago.