Fuel prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices #1  

B7500

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HSD
Are fuel prices inhibiting your "play" time?

/ Fuel prices #2  
You have to have your priorities!!!

I guess, the way I look at it is that with the way the weather has been, my play time has been frozen anyway.

It is getting expensive to keep the house warm.

Bring on Spring !!

/ Fuel prices #3  
No, not yet. The water is too cold to put the boat in. Those trips
to the canyon (for tuna) may require some "fund reallocation".

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Diesel is flirting with $2/gal around here. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Fuel prices
I'm a seasonal tractor driver. My property is 70 miles away so we don't use it in the winter. Last summer diesel fuel was around $1.50 I can't imagine what the price will be this summer when I will want to play.

/ Fuel prices
Ooops, wrong forum. I see this subject is already discussed in the correct forum. Sorry!

/ Fuel prices #6  
I paid $1.87 for diesel about a week ago. This week it's up to $2.05. At this rate of inflation and assuming factors causing the price rise remain constant causing the upward trend to continue (not likely though), it'll hit $10.00 by the summer. Then, yes, it certainly will delay projects I had in mind for this summer and fall.

/ Fuel prices #7  
My New Holland TC24D uses about 5 gallons in a 10 hour day when used for heavy scraping and climbing at about 2600 RPM.
Fuel prices kind of stink at a little less than $2.00 dollars a gallon for diesel.
My biggest gripe is hauling all that fuel in my Suburban. I have 2 five-gallon metal cans and feel I am always pumping fuel into the tractor. I am so glad I went with the New Holland instead of the John Deere 4010 with a 3.? Fuel tank.

/ Fuel prices #8  
I paid $1.89 a gallon last night in Western Michigan. It doesn't affect my tractor time but I wish I didn't have to pay so much.

/ Fuel prices #9  
$2.00 per gallon, Whew !!! I was bummin when I paid $1.69 last week !!

/ Fuel prices #10  
I just sold the tractor so I could by some fuel.............

Now I have no where to put the fuel

Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartman /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.