G154/TX1300F Rims Update**

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #11  
   / G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #12  
Those look close. Be aware the original rims have a 70mm inner hub diameter and the bolt pattern of 100mm diameter. Those rims claim 4" bolt circle diameter (= 101.6mm) and 2.84" inner hub (= 72.13mm). So they are off a little, but probably close enough to work.

Last edited:
   / G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #13  
Yeah I don't think the extra 2mm will make much difference in the end.

Though they wont have them in stock for 2 weeks and then they will need to go to a freight forwarding company then to me in oz. be lucky to get them in the next month :(.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #14  
Did you get your rims yet? I'm curious as to how they are working?

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #15  
Did you get your rims yet? I'm curious as to how they are working?
G'day, wheels arrived last week. Test fitted them up tonight with good results. All 4 bolts do up without binding on the lug holes.

Probably not quite as good a fit as the Kubota's or originals but I think they will be a pretty good cost effective replacment. Especially for people based in the states.

Will be getting the tyres changed over tomorrow and will try to get some pics up once done

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update**
Thats great that you got them! I paid 4 times what these cost so that was an excellent deal. Look forward to seeing them mounted on your tractor!

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #17  
I broke down and ordered two since they were so cheap and original replacements are relatively hard to come by (although thanks to Mitch for finding exact new ones). Glad to hear the bolts line up. I am still concerned on the hub diameter. Measuring the original hubs it is exactly at 70mm. If the replacements are indeed 72mm that will probably need to be corrected. The hub fit is critical to keeping the rim in place. The bolts on these tractors are not made for centering the rim, only holding it on. I will probably run a bead of weld around the hub and machine it to the 70mm dimension to be on the safe side. There goes the powder coating but they should still make good backups if I need them. So far I've been able to save the originals although they had pretty heavy corrosion on the insides.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #18  
I will probably run a bead of weld around the hub and machine it to the 70mm dimension to be on the safe side. There goes the powder coating but they should still make good backups if I need them.

I reckon getting a spacer with an id of 70mm and od 72.1mm around 10mm wide would work better and save welding the hub. I'm going to get a mate to make me up a couple.
The tyre shop accidently pinch one of the tubes whilst changing everything over and their supplier sent them the wrong tube so i have to wait till tomorrow. Not really a concern as i dont have my hydraulics sorted yet

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #19  
I will probably run a bead of weld around the hub and machine it to the 70mm dimension to be on the safe side. There goes the powder coating but they should still make good backups if I need them.

I reckon getting a spacer with an id of 70mm and od 72.1mm around 10mm wide would work better and save welding the hub. I'm going to get a mate to make me up a couple.
The tyre shop accidently pinch one of the tubes whilst changing everything over and their supplier sent them the wrong tube so i have to wait till tomorrow. Not really a concern as i dont have my hydraulics sorted yet

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #20  

The spacer is not a bad idea. Ideally you could machine a spacer with a "step" in it and a corresponding one in the wheel hub so it won't fall out inadvertently when you put it on otherwise nothing will really be holding it other than the fit of the ring itself.

Probably not a big deal in this case since we can still get these rims, but just as an FYI I'd avoid using tubes in any tires moving forward. Almost all of the rims I've had apart (probably a dozen or so now) have had pretty extensive corrosion on the inside which appears to be attributed to the tubes holding some moisture between itself and the rim and acting as an electrolyte promoting corrosion. Admittedly this is over the course of a few decades. Carlisle makes a tubeless ag tire (Tru-Power 6-12) that I've been using with good results.